Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Portsmouth

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/

Not working as they failed to pay the website operator!

Comments

• Options
    Also reported they are in advanced talks with Spurs about Younis Kaboul going back to White Hart Lane

Harry's in the sweet shop again !
  • Options
    I see. I have met Mr John Portsmouth Football Club Westwood before speaking of Pompey. Hes a bit of a celeb down in Portsmouth, generally i have found them to be nice fans.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]Also reported they are in advanced talks with Spurs about Younis Kaboul going back to White Hart Lane[/quote]

As long as its for less than we sold him for...ahem. If its for anything more than £5m, I'm raising my eyebrows and want to know how much of the fee is ending up in a brown paper bag ;-)
    Never wanted Kaboul to go in the first place, think he's a terrific prospect.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/

Not working as they failed to pay the website operator!

It's embarrassing isn't it. Have to feel for the fans. Generally I have had good experiences with them, even though John Westwoord is a very scary man.
  • Options
    FWIW I actually feel sorry for them. What some of their fans need to remember is they laughed at us in the summer though, they celebrated that FA Cup win even though they knew their players were on stupid money.

I hate the club but I would never want to see them go bust. Rivalries are one of the things that makes football special, Saints vs Pompey is a great rivalry and for that to just go it would make being a Saints fan a bit boring. Especially considering our next best thing would be Bournemouth.

One thing that is by far the most annoying thing though is that people like Rupert Lowe, Peter Storrie and anyone else who has run a football club into the ground gets let off with no punishment. Us as supporters go through everything during hardtimes like this and as they say, its the hope that hurts the most.

There is nothing from letting clowns like that walking into another football club and doing the same thing!

Some of you Charlton fans who are laughing at Palace should take a bit of a thought imo. No doubt they've laughed at you in the past but your not all clear in the finance situation yet are you?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]

Some of you Charlton fans who are laughing at Palace should take a bit of a thought imo. No doubt they've laughed at you in the past but your not all clear in the finance situation yet are you?

They tried to organise a plane to fly over the Valley on the final day of last season with a humerous banner in tow in regards to relegation.

No sympathy.
  • Options
    Computer says no...
  • Options

What goes around...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]

They tried to organise a plane to fly over the Valley on the final day of last season with a humerous banner in tow in regards to relegation.

No sympathy.

Thats nothing compared to a couple of idiots in the Pompey section mock and chant scummer during a minute silence for the great Ted Bates....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]Some of you Charlton fans who are laughing at Palace should take a bit of a thought imo. No doubt they've laughed at you in the past but your not all clear in the finance situation yet are you?

None of us want them to go bust, we wouldn't wish that on any club but we can still laugh at their current predicament, same as they've done to us in the past and probably will do again in the future. It's all banter, and it's what makes football great.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]Also reported they are in advanced talks with Spurs about Younis Kaboul going back to White Hart Lane

Harry's in the sweet shop again !

Spurs are also after their keeper Begovic as well.
  • Options
    It's working now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]It's working now

Only until their hamster is sold to the highest bidder.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]

No sympathy.

Thats nothing compared to a couple of idiots in the Pompey section mock and chant scummer during a minute silence for the great Ted Bates....

Ok your rivalry is more heated with Pompey than ours is with Palace you win (bet you cant wait for the FA cup game at your place). Still its the most heated rivalry we get. Althoug not everyone on here will admit it but Palace are our only rivals really as Millwall have their own greivineces with West Ham and Chelsea amd most Millwall fans consider Charlton a minor inconvienience. So although Palace fans will tell you Brighton thats only because their scared of us becoming the force we once were again. So if Palace fans say their most disliked team is Brighton you know its only because they are guarenteed a win against them every time they play them. So yea our rivalry is no Saints Pompey but then your rivalry is nothing compared to Swansea Cardiff, or Bristol City Bristol Rovers or indeed no Millwall West Ham is it. So i spose my point is our rivalry with Palace may not be as intense as yours with Pompey but then its ours not yours so leave us alone and get back to Southampton :-). Peace and love my friend and good luck for the rest of the season.