Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STOKES HASN'T SIGNED ....

Comments

• Options
    The Brown/Thompson thing is cobblers.

Their agent was on Setanta last night and our name wasn't even mentioned.
  • Options
    Well, I just rang the Club and the nice lady on the switchboard would neither confirm or deny that we had signed Ronaldo. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Well, I just rang the Club and the nice lady on the switchboard would neither confirm or deny that we had signed Ronaldo. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

LOL!
  • Options
    The Jocks allways make up stories, did you see the braveheart film one...... :-(
  • Options
    but ask her about Ronald McDonald ...

we have probably put in a £2.7M bid for him ...

... ... ... ...just to make Curbs buy him of course.
  • Options
    Stokes has told skysports that he's agreed to a 4 and a half year deal with Charlton.

Medical tomorrow.
  • Options
    I should add that this was on the skysports ticker, and they also mentioned it after they talked about todays game.

I didn't just make it up. Honest.
  • Options
    We would be better off signing the entire Stoke team,at least holding their own in Championship which is more this shower of shit could do.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    EDIT - Post went mental???
  • Options
    According to SSWeb Stokes is having a medical and will sign today for CAFC for £3M.He wanted prem footie.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    but then the SSN tv says he prefers sunderland?!?!
  • Options
    "According to SSWeb Stokes is having a medical and will sign today for CAFC for £3M.He wanted prem footie"

He wont get that with Charlton or Sunderland
  • Options
    shouldn't think arsenal will get 3million either!
  • Options
    The Irish contingent at Sunderland looks to be winning the battle.

According to the BBC, the fee that Celtic agreed with Arsenal was £1m up front with plenty of add ons. I expect that all the offers are very similar or they wouldn't have all been accepted.
  • Options
    http://home.skysports.com/transferarticle.aspx?hlid=439883

Says he's agreed to sign.Not that he has signed.
  • Options
    Apparently Roy Keane has now persuaded him that he would be better off at Sunderland. Reports say that Stokes has apologised to Charlton for changing his mind and that he will take a medical in the NE tomorrow and sign then. We will find out the truth of all this tomorrow, I guess.
  • Options
    He probably would be better off there. They must have a decent shout of the play offs so have got more chance than us of being in the premier next season. And if not i'd say they'll have a good side capable of promotion next year and what will we have?