Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you could Sleep with 1 Woman for the night who would it be?

Comments

• Options
    Maggie Thatcher and Debbie from the Bangles,in a 3 up .Christ I need help! lol
  • Options
    Probably like Jenna Jameson, if it's just gonna be a one night thing then I wanna get the very best, you could end up with someone like Angelina Jolie and she could be a terrible lay.
  • Options
    problem with that siblers is that it could be like throwing a sausage up an alley, if ya know what i mean....
  • Options
    Haha, true to be fair. Might go with one of them babestation girls in that case. Or Gemma Arterton, but I wanna marry her though :(
  • Options
    Chezza Cole... no doubt
  • Options
    Too many to choose.

Georgie Thompson
    Holly Willoghby
    Cheryl Tweddy
    Mollie (from the Saturdays)
    And my former history teacher, but she's a palace fan

;)
  • Options
    katy perry
  • Options
    elisha cuthbert
  • Options
    Dita Von Teese............that advert where she is leading you inside her house (Cointreau?), I wouldn't even get through the bedroom door in time!
  • Options
    Julie Benz

(Dexter)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bree Olson

If you're gonna look her up then I'd suggest not doing so at work
  • Options
    Hmmmm. Pixie lott with katy perrys naughtyness
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Arry Addick[/cite]Julie Benz

(Dexter)
    Awesome shout. She is mint.
  • Options
    I'm with Buckshee's thinking on this. Holly Wellin, again googling should be restricted to home and probably with private browsing filters on.
  • Options
    For me it would be mariella Frostrup or Dervla Kirwan. They would only need to talk to me and that would be enough.
  • Options
    Cameron Diaz. Quirky looking I give you, but very funny and in Charlies Angels 2 - an arse to die for ...
  • Options
    I would love to smash Megan Fox
  • Options
    Katy perry all day long
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_4life[/cite]Katy perry all day long

She's definitely number 2....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Katy Perry. Nuff said.
  • Options
    What about Jordan's missus? - don't know what she looks like and i don't really approve of breaking up marriages, particularly where kids are involved but in his case it would be very tempting. (couldn't do it if there was a picture of him on the wall though - there has to be some limit)
  • Options
    Sofia Vergara from Modern Family

sofia_vergara_gm_l2.jpg

Katy Perry is a close second.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]What about Jordan's missus? - don't know what she looks like and i don't really approve of breaking up marriages, particularly where kids are involved but in his case it would be very tempting. (couldn't do it if there was a picture of him on the wall though - there has to be some limit)

It's all a front, he's gay.
  • Options
    TRR - Vergara is unbelievable. Latino at its best.
  • Options
    You'v all fallen for it i'm afraid. This thread has been sent to all your wives
  • Options
    Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel double-team. I'd have a connery - be like shagging twins
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I'm still saying Julie Benz!
  • Options
    Oh my giddy aunt. Designed by a focus group of perverts.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is my new tiple, gonna be the new transformers girl
    RosieHuntingtonWhiteleyNude.jpg
    Rosie+Huntington+Whiteley-26.jpg
    rosie-huntington-whiteley.jpg