Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where would we be without Nicky Bailey?

2»

Comments

• Options
    How did we keep him?????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]The title of this thread was repeatedly said in the pub i was in this afternoon.

12 goals from midfield so far. He is turning into a player when the chips are down might make something happen, and thank god we have him.

what pub were you in , seems people were spread between a few
  • Options
    He may as well take a shovel out with him for the next game. It might make it easier for him to dig us out of the shite AGAIN.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Simple answer WE WILL FIND OUT NEXT SEASON ;-(

Oh is that a FACT Steve...it depends largely on whether we go up or not...or do you know different....somehow I don't think so mate!

precisely sound as if we dont go up we will be without him next season,thats what i was eluding too.The form we are in would suggest we may still be here.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]How did we keep him?????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Simple answer WE WILL FIND OUT NEXT SEASON ;-(

Oh is that a FACT Steve...it depends largely on whether we go up or not...or do you know different....somehow I don't think so mate!

precisely sound as if we dont go up we will be without him next season,thats what i was eluding too.The form we are in would suggest we may still be here.You are very defensive of anything written about Nicky Bailey,as you seem to have all the inside info on him.

Ah, I see what you're driving at...well it remains to be seen I guess.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Please leave pictures of my wife out of this Walshie.
  • Options
    According to everyone last week he's cheating scum and we should be well rid? I'm really confused, are we allowed to like Nicky Bailey or not?
  • Options
    surely everyone LOVES nicky bailey
    whether he's a diving, over reacting, cheat or mother theresa in his spare time......
    the fella is a charlton god imo cos without his goals we'd be below millwall and near enough at the lowest level charlton have ever been at in the 80 odd years since they entered league football
    so for me i love him even though some of his behaviour is bizarre
    to me he is the difference between possible promotion and if he leaves footballing oblivion in the lower reaches
  • Options
    What oohaah said.......

The OP sums it up nicely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's in nowhere like his form against MK Dons and during the pre-Christmas run.

But he's still 'orrible for teams to play against, and he knows where the back of the net is - he's scored 20% of our goals this season. Priceless.
  • Options
    Well, he can't go anywhere until 1st July.

So I shouldn't even worry about it.