Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

so where was Jonjo?

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
he played okay Monday so surely would have at least made the bench. Something more sinister afoot ?

Comments

• According to steve waggott he was "rested" - we asked him at half tome
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]According to steve waggott he was "rested" - we asked him at half tome

Not what i was told
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]According to steve waggott he was "rested" - we asked him at half tome

Not what i was told

Which was?
  • not for repeating i was told
  • Thanks for sharing that with us.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Thanks for sharing that with us.

Ha ha ha
  • Honestly, I hope he has been sold.
  • Shelvey?! meh who cares.
    Racon should be playing.
    Bailey was poor today.
  • [cite]Posted By: cafc_4life[/cite]Honestly, I hope he has been sold.

I'LL TREAT THAT COMMENT WIT HTHE COMTEMPT IT DESERVES
  • I heard he was off to Wigan for £2.5m

Or was that Moses?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2010
    Boy did we need him today. One of the only players in the club with vision and skill. Someone who can put in a pass that would set up any striker worth his salt (unfortunately we don't have one). But instead of playing Jonjo we hoof the ball 40/50 yards in the air, missing out the midfield (but who cares - our central midfielders are playing crap at the moment anyway) where there's a bit of head tennis which finally falls to the opposition. Oh the thrill of watching this football. I pray that Jonjo was just being rested and that he'll be playing again for us soon.
  • edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_4life[/cite]Honestly, I hope he has been sold.

Yes lets just get rid of the best home grown natural talent we've had at the valley since parker because at 17/ (18?) he's not putting in consistent world class performances unlike the the rest of the team under the expert tutiliage of Jose Parkinson.

Unbelievable.
  • to be honest I wouldn't be massively bothered if Jon Jo went as long as we got a decent fee and sell on , he's not been in the team on a regular basis lately and we aint in the position right now that we can have a player worth a few quid on the bench or not even in the squad plus it will hamper his development as well
  • I know everything about everything going in the club. But I'm sworn to secrecy. I'll let you know which things I knew about once they've happened.
  • personally i hope he isnt sold the boys got talent and i still feel he could be our main player in getting promotion.
  • [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]I know everything about everything going in the club. But I'm sworn to secrecy. I'll let you know which things I knew about once they've happened.

Ha ha thanks i'm glad someone knows ;-)
  • edited January 2010
    he played okay Monday so surely would have at least made the bench. Something more sinister afoot ?

He was awful on Monday, partly because he appeared to be throwing a strop because he was put on the wing, and partly because he was on the wing in the first place!

Glad you can tell us everything once it's come out in public! It's like the Derren Brown lottery stunt!
  • Knows what Unc ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Knows what Unc ?

Dunno mate lol
  • If selling him keeps the club financially stable then sell him, theres others id miss more but i dont think even Charlton would be stupid enough to accept just £2.5m
  • Sponsored links:

• We need Shelvey in the team..and not on the wing.
  • [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]I heard he was off to Wigan for £2.5m

[span style=COLOR: #ffffff]Or was that Moses?[/span]

Says on the BBC footie gossip that Moses is going to Wigan for £2.5m.
  • which puts into place current transfer values. At the current time we wouldnt get that much for him. He's still learning. Next year could be his big year. his biggest problem at the monent is frustration and trying to do too much
  • Has anyone found him yet ??
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Has anyone found him yet ??

Last heard of in some cafe somewhere.

Henry, of course, will know.

;o)
  • whats all this sillyness about people, stop teasing us Unc we gather your not going to tell us :-(

I hope he is not going even if he gets loaned back to us, i want him to help us win promotion then be a our main player next season in the Championship
  • So is he staying then???
  • He only had a groin strain ;-)
  • Oh thank god for that lol i did think maybe had a tweak, will he be in the squad for tomorrow?
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]He only had a groin strain ;-)

Doing well in that department is he unc?

;-)