Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

5 Year Season Ticket Deal

2»

Comments

• Options
    You apply using the normal season ticket form, which we have adapted for the purpose. We will then send you a contract specific to the VIP scheme, which will also be available online so you can see it before you send back your ST form if you prefer.

Building society cheque will be fine.
  • Options
    It`s obviously of great concern, illustrated by these short term measures to get cash in, to realise finally that the Club is skint. A few of us were talking in the Millennium Lounge on Saturday, having blagged my way in, why are the Club not more proactive in offering lounge access combined with the 5 year deal at a reduced fee. It would encourage people to eat and drink in there with a probable spend of £20 per person which is around £500 over a season and an ongoing source of income. Apart from the usual free loaders the lounge was quite empty on Saturday. I eat and drink locally but would be quite happy with the grub in the lounge. Just a thought.
  • Options
    I understand that the Millennium costs just under £600 a season over and above the seat price. That's quite a hefty upgrade from £425 for a season ticket and I would guess that those who pay it would take exception to it being discounted heavily enough to be attractive to others. Whether the current price is right or not I wouldn't know.

There are five-year offers with hospitality but these are being marketed directly to the existing customer base. If anyone else wants put down £5k for ST + Millennium I'm sure the club would be delighted to hear from them!
  • Options
    Which for a `free` cup of nasty coffee at half time explains why it`s half empty. The days are gone when mugs like me paid for dubious returns. If the Club offer value for money and take on the surrounding cafes and watering holes it might be suprised at the returns, can`t get much worse.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]That's simply not true Addicted (of any company, not just football clubs).

You take over a company and you're expected to know what its debts and obligations are and you take them on. Otherwise companies would just "sell themselves" to another part of the same group for £1 and magically get out of all that they owe.

Sorry Morts, but any new company is under no obligation to honour season tickets from the old company.

You are just a creditor of the old company and should be able to get a %age of your outlay back from the administrator, but your 'debt' is with the old company - not the new one.

Unless of course you're Ken Bates.

Addickted - reading this, I think Morts is talking about the club being bought as a going concern (hence the requirement to fulfill the commitments), whereas you're talking about the club having gone into administration & it's assets having been bought by another (new) company.

Only a fool would buy a club with debts when they have only to wait a couple of months and get the same club debt free or have it serviced at 10p in the £ and biigger all for us fans....
  • Options
    113 gone already.

Better get a move on if you want one.

Only 387 left
  • Options
    Haven't even received my renewal pack yet!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stilladdicted[/cite]Haven't even received my renewal pack yet!

My son got his days ago but not me. It's an insult.
  • Options
    They phoned me up to confirm that I'm one of the lucky 113.
  • Options
    Just bought a five year season ticket. Am i mad?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes ..... wild dogs and all that
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: demodainty[/cite]Just bought a five year season ticket. Am i mad?

Yes.
  • Options
    I'm still umming and ahhing about this one.

I may just wait to see how the sales go. If there are any left by the end of next month I may use that as my cue to get in.

Or will I be a better Charlton fan by just getting one annually to help future cash flow?
  • Options
    Well I've bitten the bullet and sent my money in.

Don't know why it took me so long really. Had the 10 year and 5 year ones before.

I can't ever see myself NOT going to The Valley

Come on you Addicks !
  • Options
    I used to have the old 5 year season ticket deal in the prem.
    What fantastic value for money!
    By the 5th year it was like getting the final year for free.
    If you can afford it, go for it, and you help the club no end.
  • Options
    Filled in mine and delvered by hand Saturday.