Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

6 Nations 2010

So off we go on Saturday. Ireland tipped by many commentators to win the tournament yet the bookies make France favourites. England nowhere again, and is Johnson cut out for management?

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Dunno dont follow it much lately, but as im patriotic and if wilkinson is fit the whole tourney then i'd say we will win it!
  • Options
    Very open this year in that anybody bar Scotland and Italy have a shout in my opinion.

England seem to be in transition, particularly in the pack, but if Wilkinson stays fit he is good enough to kick us to victories we may not otherwise get.

I like Martin Johnson and think he probably is cut out for management but he may not last long enough to prove it as England are very much in transition.
  • Options
    England fans should be pleased with the side MJ has named for Saturday. Front-row the only real weakness.

Going to be a tough start for us Welsh followers but hopefully we can just sneak it.

France or Ireland could win it but I am going to have a bet on England if I can get 5/1 as the Six Nations is all about momentum and a win on Sat will set them up very nicely for the rest of the tournament
  • Options
    Ireland all the way. Be surprised if they don't do the grand slam again (though the French and (at a push) England could give them trouble).
  • Options
    Am going Saturday with a Welsh pal who doesnt shut the fk up about bloody Wales.

England should do em up front.

Am also going to Paris on March 20th. Cant wait for that.
  • Options
    I'm hoping Ireland win and think they'll just edge it but Ireland have to travel to Twickenham, and France are at home to Ireland and England, so this is no doubt why France are bookies favourites.
  • Options
    Thinking Ireland will win this one, another one for England to continue the rebuilding process sadly.
  • Options
    Is anyone here going to England vs France at Twickenham this Saturday?

In fact, are tickets even on sale yet?