Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

big fire in city?

Am standing on the roof of the excell centre and it looks like there is a big fire coming from the city. Loads and loads of black smoke coming over head. Has london bridge station burnt down?

Comments

• Options
    Firstly, what are you doing on the roof?

And no, I cant see any smoke, and before you say anything, yes I can see St Pauls Catherderal from my window
  • Options
    Working obviously. Can see st pauls. That is pretty central. I will take your word for it. Panic over captain
  • Options
    Just hitting Blackwall and it just looks like dark cloud to me... No smell of smoke...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Am standing on the roof of the excell centre and it looks like there is a big fire coming from the city. Loads and loads of black smoke coming over head. Has london bridge station burnt down?

You haven't got a touch of the Nathan's, have you Walshie's Babe ....?

;o)
  • Options
    Just simon jordan burning all his dodgy tax reciepts
  • Options
    About 3.30 a very low lying thick dark cloud which looked from where we were standing to be coming from one point appeared over us and carried on going. Looked very much like a mahusive fire. There were 15 of us on the roof at one point ringing people to see where the fire was. Turns out we are all idiots by the sound of it. Just a very dodgy looking cloud. No nathanism here, honest
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]No nathanism here, honest

"Nathanism" ...... ha ha!

PMSL