Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tiger Hunting - I need a gun

I'm holding a British Raj evening in a few weeks, gin and tonics, DJ's and evening dress and of course Tiger Hunting - I've checked with the local police and I can't use real tigers (or even cats!), so I will be using model tigers (animated in a way yet to be decided).

However, I need a gun/rifle of some description. Something with an accurate rnage of about 20/30 feet but that isn't going to go through the back fence at 75 feet.

Advice and suggestions gratefully received

Comments

• Options
    nut nut!

can i come?
  • Options
    paintball gun?
  • Options
    Thought about a paintball gun but they don't look very British Raj.

If the night goes well Brenda I'll definently invite you to the next one
  • Options
    Go here for guns

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/WWII-Classics_B22NRR.aspx
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Les Berrys Tash[/cite]I'm holding a British Raj evening in a few weeks, gin and tonics, DJ's and evening dress and of course Tiger Hunting - I've checked with the local police and I can't use real tigers (or even cats!), so I will be using model tigers (animated in a way yet to be decided).

However, I need a gun/rifle of some description. Something with an accurate rnage of about 20/30 feet but that isn't going to go through the back fence at 75 feet.

If you need any advice on curries mate, just give me a call!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Les Berrys Tash[/cite]I'm holding a British Raj evening in a few weeks, gin and tonics, DJ's and evening dress and of course Tiger Hunting - I've checked with the local police and I can't use real tigers (or even cats!), so I will be using model tigers (animated in a way yet to be decided).

If you need any advice on curries mate, just give me a call!!!

Oh, and I'll let you have my punka walla for the night!!
  • Options
    Don't need a punka walla, Reiner's agreed to do it!
  • Options
    Old British Army Ration Packs have Tiffin, should you need some.
    Probably available at Silvermans or the like.

Actually I think you are taking the pith