Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Egg Orientation

edited February 2010 in Not Sports Related
When you have a boiled egg for breakfast which way up do you put the egg in the egg cup? Thick end up or thick end down? I need to know! It is important!

Comments

• Options
    I usually balance them sideways as I like a challenge...
  • Options
    These high brow technical discussions are usually way over my head but as an occasional egg eater I can recommend the thick end down.
  • Options
    Thick end down
  • Options
    I am with MCS, thick end down
  • Options
    Always thick end down. There is an ancient law stipulating this you know.
  • Options
    Way more fun to go upstairs, hang out the skyline and lob them at passersby.

Then eat some bacon.
  • Options
    I was always told thin end down because it's easier then to get your soldiers in.
  • Options
    Careful now guys, wars have started over this sort of thing.

OK, so it was only in Gulliver's Travels, but you can't be two careful. :-)
  • Options
    This is fucking madness, it's thick end down, that's the way it is.
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]I was always told thin end down because it's easier then to get your soldiers in.

But this makes perfect sense.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]This is fucking madness, it's thick end down, that's the way it is.
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]I was always told thin end down because it's easier then to get your soldiers in.

But this makes perfect sense.

Don't you cut your soldiers to suit the egg?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I guess I do, but a wider hole would give me the flexibility to go with a chunkier soldier. I feel like I've wasted 40 years.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]I guess I do, but a wider hole would give me the flexibility to go with a chunkier soldier. I feel like I've wasted 40 years.[/quote]

I don't think we want to persue this further Morts.
  • Options
    Anyone with any class would put thick end down.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Depends on the size of your egg cup and the size of your marmite soldiers....
  • Options
    Marmite soldiers eh!! Thats a new one for me, have to give that a blast.