Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For the benefit of those not watching it...

I've just posted this to my blog...
--------
I don't usually write much at half-time but for the benefit of those in the UK and not actually at the game (and I pity those that are), I need to report upon surely the most disgraceful half of football I think I have ever seen Charlton take part in. I didn't see the Wycombe game but it cannot have been any worse than this.

We are a total and utter shambles and should be 4-0 down (Fortune's own goal should clearly have been given, and Perch missed when it was easier to score). Only Matt Holland could conceivably plead 'not guilty'. Unless the sure-to-be barbaric half-time 'team talk' from Pardew can lift us we will once again be the laughing stock on tonight's Match of the Day. The second goal truly needs to be seen to be believed, and Talal el Karkouri has just been called up for a foul throw for goodness sake.

The lack of pride shown genuinely has me close to tears, and fulminating upon what has happened to our club and to the very values which lifted us out of the same doldrums where we are surely now returning. Luckily on this occasion I only have fifteen minutes to find out if there's any chance of salvaging them.

Comments

• Options
    This is without doubt the most gutless Charlton team I have ever seen in my close to 30 years on this planet.

Disgusting.
  • Options
    any chance of the pitch gettin waterlogged?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: haders[/cite]any chance of the pitch gettin waterlogged?

The tears (of anger and devastation) currently being shed in the away end, might do the job.
  • Options
    thirded.... watching on stream and we might aswell not be there..... total s***, absolutley awful what has happened and I think he might as well drop the whole team... I cant believe it... but after the disappointments this season Im starting to get that numb feeling again.... its a defence mechanism as it IS that bad.... its mascot88 on my mate computer..... as mine has decided it can no longer stream... poor sods who wne tup there eh!!
  • Options
    What the fuck is Fortune doing in the team.This prick was shit against Chesterfield,he can't cope with anyone who has any strength.
  • Options
    I'm back at my friends on the other side of Nottingham already, and boy that was fucking dogs turd