Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall trash pub

Apparently several Millwal fans trashed The Globe in Borough Market on Saturday after they were refused service. Put the stools through the windows.

Charmers.

Comments

• Options
    Classy lot!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vincenzo[/cite] Put the stools through the windows. Charmers.
    Why was trap no. 1 being used?
  • Options
    Was an incident involving Norwich and Millwall. Few of the Norwich lot were present I used to go to England games with. Pub was a total write off apparently
  • Options
    I see Millwall opened the bottom tier for Norwich, wonder if we will need it ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChiAddick[/cite]I see Millwall opened the bottom tier for Norwich, wonder if we will need it ;-)

Norwich took just under 3k on saturday. In theory we should easily take that but the aggro will put a lot off.
    I'd be happy if we take 2k.
  • Options
    over 3.5 to orient. millwall closer, expect 4k on a saturday afternoon?
    YEAH RIGHT!
  • Options
    Anyone remember the carnage at the Bunch of Grapes Pub, many years ago?
  • Options
    Didn't it kick of after palace a few years back with millwall ? .
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Was an incident involving Norwich and Millwall. Few of the Norwich lot were present I used to go to England games with. Pub was a total write off apparently
    ah, just worked out who you are now :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]

ah, just worked out who you are now :-)

Should've asked me...I know his mum and dad...LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Vincenzo[/cite]Put the stools through the windows. Charmers.
    Why was trap no. 1 being used?

LOL - Nice one!
  • Options
    DA9 - haven't been out for ages, did see everyone on xmas eve in Blackheath. Port Vale, M etc were out with the youngsters.

Don't think the Norwich lot were looking for trouble in fairness, more beer heads than anything

They were in the pub and the next thing they know the windows were put through.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]DA9 - haven't been out for ages, did see everyone on xmas eve in Blackheath. Port Vale, M etc were out with the youngsters.

Don't think the Norwich lot were looking for trouble in fairness, more beer heads than anything

They were in the pub and the next thing they know the windows were put through.[/quote]

Me neither fella, for the same reasons probably.........hope your well mate?
  • Options
    Yeh I'm good mate, been keeping my head down and cracking on with last year of uni. Currently down here for a work placement and hoping to catch up with everyone again soon.

Sounds like there is to be a mass invasion in Southend coming shortly judging by a few facebook statuses!
  • Options
    Not me unfortunately, head down scenario, surprised you wont be in Southend fella?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Really need to get on with this uni project I've got, although saying that I am very tempted. Had a cracking weekend in Blackpool the last time young and old got together so to speak. Stranger things have happened though so I might decide to head down there afterall.

Mcmoist - just seen your post I'm sure I will bump into you at some point at a 'social gathering'.

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Really need to get on with this uni project I've got, although saying that I am very tempted. Had a cracking weekend in Blackpool the last time young and old got together so to speak. Stranger things have happened though so I might decide to head down there afterall.

Mcmoist - just seen your post I'm sure I will bump into you at some point at a 'social gathering'.

Let's not hope it's another funeral...good luck with the project