Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the rudest assist ever

Comments

• Options
    Quality!
  • Options
    Eh? Twelve yards out with only the keeper to beat - why didn't he just bury it?

Would've been funny if the geezer coming in behind wasn't expecting it and blazed it over the bar Kim Grant-stylie. Just like when Henry and Pires fecked up that penalty between them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]Moody keeper alert

Jeez - caught hold of that didn't he!
  • Options
    that flew in, with the help of a friendly bounce!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    the boy Guti's got previous (and I personally think this one is more audacious):

Guti backheal with Zidane

A hell of a player through the years too. People forget how good he is what with all the Galacticos. Watch this vid for some awesome skills:

Guti - Man in the shadows
  • Options
    Must admit - I love watching Guti. always wished he'd come to the UK and play

That era was awesome - Beckham, Zidane, Guti, Robinho, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Carlos

what a team!
  • Options
    Guti's awareness to even know Benzema was there was brilliant.

[cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Must admit - I love watching Guti. always wished he'd come to the UK and play

That era was awesome - Beckham, Zidane, Guti, Robinho, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Carlos

what a team!

And er......Thomas Gravesen! Seen celebrating the Zidane goal after Guti's backheel.
  • Options
    Dirty Real scum... but talented dirty Real scum :)

Even I watched that goal last week and had to admit it was awesome. He should have done a Luis Enrique and come over from the dark side years ago.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]

A hell of a player through the years too. People forget how good he is what with all the Galacticos.

Agreed - remember him being particularly good around the McManaman/Makalele period, and Figo's first year - gues he got more freedom without Zidane, Kaka etc there!

The king of the backheels is Ibrahimovic though - won't link as there's about 5 quality ones, just search them out on YouTube.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My mate did that on sunday and the striker who has scored 9 goals in 4 games missed the open goal how funny! i'd say was almost identical but instead benzema put his away