Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

StarWars addidas Clothing.

edited February 2010 in Not Sports Related
http://www.jdsports.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultView?storeId=10151&catalogId=10551&langId=-1&mfpartNumber=&freeText=mens+adidas+originals+starwars

Erm WOW! I may be a geek but I want some of this! They have trainers coming called At-At's and Skywalkers and all! Unfortuantly I do not have a job to buy this but I thought I would share this with any SW fans on here?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite] I may be a geek

You may want to edit this phrase : - )
  • Options
    Somthing somthing dark side.... somthing somthing force.....
  • Options
    That is some rascal clobber. Shocking.
  • Options
    Anyone over the age of 12 will look a complete knob in any of that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Anyone over the age of 12 will look a complete knob in any of that.

Best example of that is blokes wearing 'Mr Happy' t-shirts. No...No...No....!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Anyone over the age of 12 will look a complete knob in any of that.

I've got Mr Grumpy socks on does that count?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]

I've got Mr Grumpy socks on does that count?

Novelty socks are allowed.
  • Options
    I wan't the trainers tbh but everyones own opinions.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I think you would have to have too much money and not enough sense to pay £29 for a Star Wars t-shirt.
  • Options
    I'm all up for art novellas but big trainer companies have done some shocking ltd editions in the last 5-6 years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What about a Mr Noisy Top? is that allowed Mr Fashion police
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]

How about i buy you a 'dont bite' t-shirt?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]

How about i buy you a 'dont bite' t-shirt?

haha i dont bite, just love the banter mate ;o)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I remeber being told i was sad for wearing a Sonic youth t-shirt once by a fellow in a star trek t-shirt. Looking back on it i realise that niether of us were cool but that i was probably slightly less uncool.
  • Options
    Do we need all this clobber?

As an Addick, what's wrong with wearing an Anorak.....?