Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would Ya?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]im not willing to take the risk mate, she does look a bit dirty so probably but no way jose

Dirty ones are FUN, johnny.

You don't have to take my word for it, though.

;o)

Well i agree with you Oggy, but that bird no matter how dirty she was, how drunk i was would never go there
  • Options
    its an ex geezer defo. That neck thing is the operation lady boys have to deal with the "adams apple" problem and it explains her/his voice.

No from me.
  • Options
    Gennaro Gattuso is her brother-in-law. It's a yes as long as she keeps her mouth shut.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]its an ex geezer defo. That neck thing is the operation lady boys have to deal with the "adams apple" problem and it explains her/his voice.

No from me.

And there endeth the lesson on lady boys, far too much time spent in Thailand fella! :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]on holiday after a few pints I would[/quote]

Shut it

You would after a cup of tea

Yeah i would as well[/quote]

She would have to have the pints in your case Left Behind[/quote]

I was going to add you really cant be picky can you, as you always say to me any hole is a goal
  • Options
    I'd let her...
  • Options
    Its a no from me
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Well some days she can look tastey but some days she looks like shes bin dragged through a hedge backward so im gunna say yes for now beggars cannot be choosers.
  • Options
    Thats one ofthose strange phrases isnt it ? "dragged through ahedge backwards" so if your dragged through a hedge forwards does that mean your well dressed ?
  • Options
    Definate Yes from Me !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First time I've ever seen her and on the basis of that photo, I'm out...
  • Options
    in that picture it looks like a he/she but there are some photos out there where she looks normal
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]in that picture it looks like a he/she but there are some photos out there where she looks normal

Any of her in a bikini ....?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]in that picture it looks like a he/she but there are some photos out there where she looks normal[/quote]

Any of her in a bikini ....?[/quote]

yes, http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00140/ed_imgSNN1412A_140984a.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]in that picture it looks like a he/she but there are some photos out there where she looks normal

yes,http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00140/ed_imgSNN1412A_140984a.jpg

Thanks Adsy.

She looks all woman to me.

I'm in!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]

yes,http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00140/ed_imgSNN1412A_140984a.jpg

Thanks Adsy.

She looks call woman to me.

I'm in!

Thats Myleene Klass, from the Jungle show
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    I didn't know Iggy Pop was doing the sport on TV these days !! That's a no from me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Thats Myleene Klass, from the Jungle show

Well, she'll do instead!

:o)
  • Options
    She looks like a tranny
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Carla... No

Chemmy Alcott? Oh fuck yes!