Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dentists

edited February 2010 in Not Sports Related
At the ripe old age of 35 I have today aquired my first filling. I have always found the idea of being injected in the gums utterly terrifying.....always went once a year though. Bit down on a roll at lunch time and cracked a rear tooth so had to go as an emergency. Was dreading it.....the injection was always the thing I feared most. Now not sure why I was fretting so much!.

Curious how many others have the dentist phobia and or whether anyone else has a similar lack of fillings. Of course you can tell us if every tooth in your mouth is filled or has fallen out, but didn't think people would be keen to share that info!!!

Comments

• Options
    What time was your appointment?

2.30?
  • Options
    Old chinese proverb say: Beware, man who has tool in mouth, not always dentist.
  • Options
    I'm always terrified while the receptionist works out how much they are going to charge me.
  • Options
    I've always enjoyed going to the dentists bizarrely. I think it has a lot to do with my dentist putting me at ease from a very young age. I very rarely go in this country anymore though, generally get my work done in Phuket, Thailand. The service and price is fantastic.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]What time was your appointment?

2.30?

Aaaagh! The dreadful pun.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]What time was your appointment?

2.30?

Aaaagh! The dreadful pun.

;o)

"Half past Two" ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    I Have no fillings and go to the dentists twice a year,must be luck.