Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grayson Out?

WSSWSS
edited February 2010 in Other Football and Sports
With only 6 points from their last 7 league games and the fact Grayson did not get Leeds promoted last season despite having much better players than the rest of the league do you think he should be fired?

Would you have him here instead of Parky if he went despite his recent record?

Comments

• Options
    Sack the board!
  • Options
    I want Mike Bailey back as manager ..... the only manager in the last 30 years who knows how to get Charlton promoted from the Third Division.

"Who ...?" say half the readers on this forum.

;o)
  • Options
    but they have a game in hand and are second
  • Options
    Plus their great Fa Cup run compared to ours lol :)
  • Options
    Realing now are'nt they, what with us breathing down their ne..........Oh no...... we're not......
  • Options
    Take a look at the Leeds 606 site and replace Grayson with Parky, Beckford with Burton blah blah and it could be here!
  • Options
    Sorry but unless in the unlikely event we go and win 5 on the bounce then I can see us falling out of the top two

This is no longer a blip , it's a crisis.

It's now a 4 horse race with colchester in there too which is unthinkable considering where we were at the start of the year.

Only Leeds could make such a mess of it.
  • Options
    What the hell is going on? I don't see how a team can waltz through the first half of a season but then utterly crumble in the second. It's almost as if we are a totally different side. This is an absolute joke.
  • Options
    Norwich haven't had a blip in a while either :-O

*Wishful thinking*