Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone watch the Ladies Downhill Yesterday?

edited February 2010 in Other Football and Sports
Top stuff. Obviously there was the lovely Alcott to look at but what really made it was the number of complete cock ups some that it was amazing that they managed to walk away from, one flew further than Eddie Edwards managed. But the best was the French girl that managed to hit her foot with her pole at the start and collapse in a heap, 4 years of training for 4 metres of skiing

Comments

• Options
    Yeah commented on it on the Olympics thread.
  • Options
    ooooops sorry hangs head in shame
  • Options
    Pissed myself laughing, they had a shot of Chemmy standing there talking to a blonde girl whilst brushing this girls hair from her face and and adjusting her hat/scarf etc.......cue silence for 20 seconds and the female commentator comes out with "They spend a lot of time together these girls, touring the world and sharing rooms, they all become very close"

I bet they do, I bet Clare Balding could hardly contain herself.

phwwwooooooooaaaarr, fnnnar fnnnar
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]the best was the French girl that managed to hit her foot with her pole at the start and collapse in a heap, 4 years of training for 4 metres of skiing

Haha yeah i saw that, it was funny cos she's French :D
  • Options
    She went down like a sack of shite pretending to be injured. One of those moments when your too embarrased to get up. haha.
  • Options
    Quality lol
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Pissed myself laughing, they had a shot of Chemmy standing there talking to a blonde girl whilst brushing this girls hair from her face and and adjusting her hat/scarf etc.......cue silence for 20 seconds and the female commentator comes out with "They spend a lot of time together these girls, touring the world and sharing rooms, they all become very close"

I bet they do, I bet Clare Balding could hardly contain herself.

phwwwooooooooaaaarr, fnnnar fnnnar[/quote]

Hahaha, I thought Clare and that former US Gold medalist where getting on *very* well.

The BBC's coverage is the biggest jobs-for-the-boys exercise ever.

5 times more presenters than actual competitors.
  • Options
    plenty of camel toe on display yesterday as well :-)