Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ilfracombe House Hotel Southend

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
Booked up this place for Southend. We got a Roman Style themed apartment so two double rooms, kitchen, lounge with an adjouning door...GET IN!! And at £75 quid between 2 of you...result

Apparantly the Travelodge is now fully booked as are most places in Southend, all the hoteliers havnt got a clue whats going on!

Comments

• Options
    good deal you got there. I wonder how many CAFC fans are going on the jolly afterwards and staying up there.
  • Options
    Travelodge is fully booked for a large party of CAFC & Scottish guests :-) and I have booked other rooms at a seafront B&B for 20+ others for the weekend. loads going for a jolly and someone's birthday bash.
  • Options
    cu at the lodge how many others going be a hoot
  • Options
    all the rooms are available this friday and all of them are booked for the 26th, looks like the llfracombe is going to be full of charlton too.
  • Options
    I think 4 of us will be getting a cab home......

Unless the local ladies are accomodating!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Unless the local ladies are accomodating!!

please advise if this is confirmed :-D
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nickaspanner[/cite]good deal you got there. I wonder how many CAFC fans are going on the jolly afterwards and staying up there.

Do you know any decent places? A blend of strippers and over 25s would be ideal till 3 or 4am?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]I think 4 of us will be getting a cab home......

Unless the local ladies are accomodating!!

Southend is in Essex mate , you'll have no trouble
  • Options
    If you get stuck go to Dick De Vignes near the Travelodge.

PLenty of older ladies in there who are gagging for it, might not be great but its a bed for the night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]If you get stuck go to Dick De Vignes near the Travelodge.

PLenty of older ladies in there who are gagging for it, might not be great but its a bed for the night.[/quote]

Made me chuckle
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There is a gentlemans club on Hartington Road, find the Cornucopia pub on the seafront, walk up the Hartington road (the pub is on the corner) and turn left towards the large car park, lap dance club on the left opposite.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Made me chuckle

why did it make you chuckle? Is it cross dressers or something
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: choice TV[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nickaspanner[/cite]good deal you got there. I wonder how many CAFC fans are going on the jolly afterwards and staying up there.

Do you know any decent places? A blend of strippers and over 25s would be ideal till 3 or 4am?

There is a club called Muse along Lucy Road next to TALK.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]If you get stuck go to Dick De Vignes near the Travelodge.

PLenty of older ladies in there who are gagging for it, might not be great but its a bed for the night.

Agree, you cant beat it for easy birds it is like a meet mearket in their on Friday nights. That is where i will be after the game with a few southend mates.
  • Options
    How do you think I met the wife :)
  • Options
    what we need after the game from about 11-1 is somewhere cheap and tacky with strippers, followed by a decent club thats open till late. Even better would be a club that has a stripper room within the establishment. There also needs to be good opportunites for learing at cheap local girls between 25-40 ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]

Agree, you cant beat it for easy birds it is like a meet mearket in their on Friday nights. That is where i will be after the game with a few southend mates.

Is it anything like Fat Sams at Harlow, that was ideal...
  • Options
    Is it anything like Fat Sams at Harlow, that was ideal...[/quote]

lol went passed that today, it's changing into a club called Destinys :)
  • Options
    Go to element,(previously known as bakers bar) that's open until 5am
  • Options
    didnt realise so many charlton were going to stay over, starting to wish i was, could be a cracking night out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulsturgess[/cite]didnt realise so many charlton were going to stay over, starting to wish i was, could be a cracking night out

Blackpool Part II

;-)
  • Options
    What a weekend that was as well!

The turnout in Walkabout on the Saturday night was superb.
  • Options
    TOTS VIP lounge , over 25's night
  • Options
    Premier Inn still have rooms
  • Options
    FTP u sorted room or going end up all nighter in a club mate
  • Options
    Group of us staying the night in Southend as well, looking forward to it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]What a weekend that was as well!

The turnout in Walkabout on the Saturday night was superb.

That trip scard me, forever.
  • Options
    12 of us in the travelodge!! £13pp - Happy Days.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: choice TV[/cite]what we need after the game from about 11-1 is somewhere cheap and tacky with strippers, followed by a decent club thats open till late. Even better would be a club that has a stripper room within the establishment. There also needs to be good opportunites for learing at cheap local girls between 25-40 ;-)
    I'm looking forward to the video already....
  • Options
    We should arrange where to meet after a game, would be great to have another night like walkabout in Blackpool