Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

HELP:...CAFC Kit

Im off to play in a Tournament at my Old Uni in America at the end of March. We have an Alumni team for the tournament and i want to get our team wearing a Charlton kit as i forced a few of my American pals to start supporting the Addicks.

Does anyone know where or a contact that might do me a deal on our kit (not necessarily this seasons) as im buying in bulk?

Comments

• Start off with the club, although don't hold your breathe for a reply from waggy, could use the community scheme route.
  • They may even have an old kit that never made into mass production. e.g my Uncle played for the stewards team the other year and the kitman got them a white and red le coq sportif kit that was supposed to be an FA Cup kit (or something like that - we probably got knocked out in the 3rd round) so the let them use that. Mind you, we had more money back then!
  • Thanks, ive emailed the retail department at the club. They must offload all their old unsolds to someone, so hopefully ill get a response. If anyone else has any other routes that would be cushty, cheers!