Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Favorite Hammer movies............?

Comments

• The 1980 cup final movie of course ;-)
  • not sure if its Hammer, but my fav is Witchfinder General with Vincent Price circa 1968.
  • The House that dripped blood.
  • Hammer Horror 4 - 0 of course .......
  • There is bound to be an obvious answer to this, but why are these classic's never repeated? or at least I have never seen them.
  • Dr Jekyll and Sister Hyde was a good one....

One of the first films I saw with some tit in it....

Lot of 'phoars' coming from us juvenile pervys in the back rows...
  • I've still got the WHU 3-4 Spurs (Stalteri in injury time) game on Sky Plus if that counts?
  • Can't Touch This video. Those trousers rocked.
  • [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]I've still got the WHU 3-4 Spurs (Stalteri in injury time) game on Sky Plus if that counts?

Why would you even admit to that ??? ;-)
  • edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]I've still got the WHU 3-4 Spurs (Stalteri in injury time) game on Sky Plus if that counts?

Why would you even admit to that ??? ;-)

Very true. However, its got to stay there until I find a way of transferring stuff from Sky + on to a DVD, dont really want to get rid of it. Bit of a fcuker given I've got the Carling Cup 5-1 Ars*nal thrashing and the Final against Chelsea taking up bloody 40% of the Hard Drive space.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hammers 1 - Charlton 3 Melrose after 9 seconds got to be the Best Shock Hammer movie ever.Still watch it ,a rave from the grave.
  • Oh we're all getting on the hammers bandwagon.... Well what about the 1966 world cup final ? That was a hammer movie seeing that it was them that won it ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Oh we're all getting on the hammers bandwagon.... Well what about the 1966 world cup final ? That was a hammer movie seeing that it was them that won it ;-)
    Well what about the follow up, 'World Cup 1970'...?

Same Worst Ham cast but a total and abject failure at the box office...

2-0 up just after the interval and before you could settle down with your strawberry Mivvi we're busted 3-2...
  • Holiday on the Buses
  • women without men
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]women without men[/quote]

Are Lesbians ;-)
  • Love Hammer, I just came across this site while trying to find some titles

Classic Horror
  • George and Mildred