Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Charlton fan died tonight

WSSWSS
edited February 2010 in General Charlton
RIP Bradders.

Comments

• Options
    Will there be a minutes silence before the game tomorrow ?
  • Options
    Bradley Branning - Gone but to never be forgotten. Why is it always the ginger ones that get taken from us?

RIP
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Bradley Branning - Gone but to never be forgotten. Why is it always the ginger ones that get taken from us?

RIP

That would be so good if they were to put a pic up on the screen
  • Options
    BDL?
  • Options
    Jeez, my heart stopped when I saw the title
  • Options
    Maybe at halftime!
  • Options
    will Stacey scatter his ashes on the covered end goal mouth
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]will Stacey scatter his ashes on the covered end goal mouth

naked preferably
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: choice TV[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]will Stacey scatter his ashes on the covered end goal mouth

naked preferably

What are naked ashes?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Go BDL you know you can do it, and if not tomorrow then next year he should be in the roll of honour
  • Options
    You can guarantee that if he does that there'll be complaints from people who were waiting for Sunday's omnibus edition. :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]You can guarantee that if he does that there'll be complaints from people who were waiting for Sunday's omnibus edition. :-)[/quote] dave will leave the ground with flasks and zimmer.s being waved at him
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    O dear hes a fictional character, from a soap. I am not a soap TV watcher but fair play to the creators they saw the market of drongos and lapped it up good on them.
  • Options
    o dear indeed.

Come on BDL that would be hilarious.
  • Options
    Can someone explain the Charlton connection?

Did he jump off the roof due to reading CL after a defeat?

Why isn't he Walford Town or West 'Am?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Can someone explain the Charlton connection?

Why isn't he Walford Town or West 'Am?

Can't remember his name, but he supports Charlton in real life and has been seen at The Valley.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tis' a sad day when one of our "Charlton family" leaves us, so young and recently married.

RIP Bradders

The Covered End.

Not Charlton, but sad all the same.

RIP Joe Mckintyre
  • Options
    Confess that I had to Wiki this one. Tiger Woods and doof doof, sack the BBC.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]O dear hes a fictional character, from a soap. I am not a soap TV watcher but fair play to the creators they saw the market of drongos and lapped it up good on them.

Rupert, your opinions are not wanted when people are grieving.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol T.C.E
  • Options
    He deserves a song

no Bradley brannings,
    there's only no Bradley Brannings
  • Options
    Charlie's a really nice guy, went Coopers in Chislehurst so he's local. Didn't know he was a Charlton fan though.

As for the episode, apart from some shaky camerawork and Stacey's microphone getting rubbed against by her coat a few I thought they all did a good job. Apart from the bloke that plays Jack, he looks wooden when it's recorded, let alone when live!
  • Options
    Also saw Max sticking his fingers down his throat to make himself gag when seeing Bradleys body.
  • Options
    I think you'll find that was his reaction to Jacks shite acting!
  • Options
    noticed jack flufed his lines but managed to cover it up with a cough
    only a little one though so ill let him off
  • Options
    I always thought that Parky looks a bit like Jack Branning.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Karim Bagheri[/cite]I always thought that Parky looks a bit like Jack Branning.

you're not the only one, likes a V-neck as well!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Can someone explain the Charlton connection?

He dropped his CL badge and he tried to catch it.

As for Jack, he did make me laugh when the old copper was holding him back.
  • Options
    Jack went to my school, Eaglesfield in Woolwich. I played footy with him in the playground every day. He's a Woolwich boy but I can't be sure he supports Charlton though. I agree, he's live acting was not great but he did go to a crap school, so not very clever, bit like myself really.