Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Owain Tudor-Jones : fair play for getting back up!

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
I had a perfect view of that and I felt sorry for him. Coming soon to womens football I think

Comments

• Options
    What happened? Was in fkn cardiff...
  • Options
    Took a tonking to the nadgers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]What happened? Was in fkn cardiff...

So is one of his bollocks.
  • Options
    Ouch... thats a killer. RIP possible future mini Tudor-Jones'
  • Options
    Kyel Reid caught a volley absolutely flush - right into owains love spuds
  • Options
    With a name like that, do you reckon he's Welsh?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Kyel Reid caught a volley absolutely flush - right into owains love spuds

From about 2 yards away.
  • Options
    Funniest moment of the game.

The 'Ooooohs' could be audibly heard from the men on all four sides of the ground.
  • Options
    Was classic, poor sod got it right in the Jacobs!! Full on, full pelt, nuts between his ears the full monty!! Still laughing/groaning now!! poor sod!!

Where's ya bollox gone, where's ya bollox gone!!
  • Options
    He will be pressing wild flowers in future me thinks...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He was tenpole tudor, now he's fivepole.
  • Options
    One ball, he's only got one ball...lol
  • Options
    As I winced, the wife laughed uproariously.
    Women just have no idea...
  • Options
    I am sure the ref was chacking with him that he stillhad two!
  • Options
    Has to rank alongside Phil Babb sliding into the post. It couldn't have been a more direct hit.
  • Options
    It was Mooney standing 5 yards behind the Yeovil defensive line while he was down, the cheeky bastard!

Still, kudos for getting back up!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: HarryAMuse[/cite]As I winced, the wife laughed uproariously.
    Women just have no idea...
    They do, that's why she was laughing.
  • Options
    SQUARE IN THE NUTS310_urked_cartman.gif
  • Options
    Everyone was cringing near me. had to severely hurt... i liked the way he finally half sat then laid down in slow motion. the poor lad!!!
  • Options
    Serious question. If a guy falls over and hurts himself we all sympathise, when a guy gets a shot to the nadgers we guys know how much it hurts, why do we all universally laugh?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Serious question. If a guy falls over and hurts himself we all sympathise, when a guy gets a shot to the nadgers we guys know how much it hurts, why do we all universally laugh?

That's because it's not us, thankfully.
  • Options
    Happens in cricket aswell..........
    Everyone laughs at the poor sod.........
  • Options
    he played along with it aswell once the pain had subsided doing the quick check of his meat and 2 veg

funniest thing i have seen during a game beats the streaker hands down
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Serious question. If a guy falls over and hurts himself we all sympathise, when a guy gets a shot to the nadgers we guys know how much it hurts, why do we all universally laugh?

I laugh when they fall over, too.
  • Options
    It never fails to make me laugh (when it's not me...)

2ito4f4.jpg
  • Options
    Aside of two proper tackles by Bailey that is probably the stand out of the game.

I don't think I would have got up from that.
  • Options

Schadenfreude...
  • Options
    just been out for dinner with me old dad... told him this story. He had plenty of tears of laughter and pain when we told him. In fact he didnt stop laughing!