Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Neil Danns releasing a single

Comments

• Options
    More importantly, why is it so shit?
  • Options
    Just added my comments to his page
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]More importantly, why is it so shit?

LOL
  • Options
    Apparently all proceeds are to the Haiti Appeal... fair play to him for that (I didn't know that at the time of posting) but he looks utterly ridiculous lol
  • Options
    Surely the proceeds are more pressingly needed in Croydon...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I think the intention is good, just the song, lyrics and singer let it down...and I think it very unlikely that after costs (video, publicity, artwork, printing, duplication, website etc, etc) the single will make much money which is a shame.
    Also was wondering why his voice was Vocoded...then I listened to him singing "Wonderful tonight" its quite out of tune, so now I'm wondering if he was pushed into this.
  • Options
    No more shite than anything else in that genre.
  • Options
    Three words, GIT!
  • Options
    The second line of this little ditty is "Everything is going down" how very appropriate !
  • Options
    Song is shite, but thought he came across well on the Football League show. Liked his quip that some footballers actually do have brains (and by implication have the ability to be concerened about the world).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done hope it does well for the cause but itsn't it about this Auto tune vocoder sh*t died?