Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Frazier Richardson

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
Not just a pretty face...

Comments

• Options
    I thought it was Mooney ;-)
  • Options
    Only you B....only you....LOL!!
  • Options
    Mrs TCE, is also approving Curb_it
  • Options
    does anyone know why he changed his short or whatever he was doing?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]does anyone know why he changed his short or whatever he was doing?

Flashing you B! ;-)!
  • Options
    good job he hadnt itched his arse and left a finger mark his missus must use daz
  • Options
    He was putting on cycling shorts, Parky said post match, he had a tight groin, make of that what you will
  • Options
    Oh, the cheek of it...
  • Options
    The pitch looks awful!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    The pitch was awful. Sam and Reid were struggling to get the ball to run at times and it affected our passing. Must be the cold weather we've had and I don't think we use those blow heaters these days.

Nice arse though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bump.

or two....

* gurns *
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]good job he hadnt itched his arse and left a finger mark his missus must use daz
    no she doesnt use me!
  • Options
    Primark must be doing a trade at the moment, what with all these pro's wearing bastard tighty-whities.
  • Options
    this is what i bring to the site!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]this is what i bring to the site!

pure filth B pure Filth
  • Options
    I posted it on my facebook. The "like" button got a bashing from the ladies!

Nice one Fraz.
  • Options
    That stewards got a good view, sat facing the side of the dugout for 90 minutes.
  • Options
    Kinsella seems to be having a good look!
  • Options
    If he does that tonight he may be in trouble :-)
  • Options
    Not a bad bum, nice work. Llera's earlier in the season just shades it though from a distance. If only we could get Kins to do a lil striptease over by the East Stand for charity or something. I'd be one happy bunnie.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite] The "like" button got a bashing from the ladies!

That's what you girlies call it these days, i still call it man in the boat!! ;-)

Soooorrrrrry