Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Potholes

Im sure this is affecting everyone who drives at the momment, but dont you think these need to be sorted? i know its down to local council's etc to get these filled but nowhere near me has had anything done! to top it of there was a report my local council in sevenoaks had just forked out £30,000 on some bloody plants

Literally anywhere i go at the momment there is dangerous potholes in all lanes and some main roads, Surely the council cant leave them for too long or should i be formally complaining to them? although it is also noticeable in other areas so i think would be never ending

whats everyone think on this matter, it is really starting to Pee me off, of late!

Comments

• It's like a minefield trying to avoid them
  • [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]It's like a minefield trying to avoid them

It is and its bloody dangerous! swerving onto the otherside as they are getting worse & worse
  • They come out of nowhere too.
    Going round a bend going through a stretch of potholes is a nightmare.
  • I thought they'd sorted out the West Stand car park?

:-)
  • In fairness guys I think most tarmacing/ashphalting companies and pot hole repairers are working round the clock.
    There are literally millions of potholes throughout the country.....I reckon it's gonna takes many a day to repair them all.
    Actually grounded the new company van last week(front nearside) coming out of the parade of shops in West Kingsdown.....jumped out of my skin!!!
  • My mates a tarmacer and he's a right lazy git.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]My mates a tarmacer and he's a right lazy git.

haha, i think he needs to pull his finger out :o)
  • they appeared virtually overnight in january cos of the cold weather so its going to take some time to get them all repaired.
  • How funny just got back from lunch and down a country lane near where i work there they were filling up some potholes, all of the back of this thread maybe? cheers although there are still alot further up the road when your done :o)
  • Can't they just fill the Albert Hall with them?
  • Sponsored links:

• What's worrying me though is the standard of the repairs....for example on the south-side of the Swanley interchange roundabout a dirty great pothole appeared a couple of weeks back and was recently repaired...however, it's already started to break up and given a few more days will be just as bad..................cowboys!