Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why tonight's game means so much to Peter Varney

2»

Comments

• Options
    What ever happened to Peters boy? Alex i think.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]What ever happened to Peters boy? Alex i think.

He's playing for Ebbsfleet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jason1[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Jason1[/cite]Don't mean jack shit now!

you moron, Peter would've been crushed watching that tonight

utterly inexcusable comment

Are you best mates with him or something. Lighten up you old man!!!

No, just anyone with a bit of common would not be posting mocking garbage on a thread about a legend of our club just because we are all in a mood about a defeat.

And old I certainly aint.
  • Options

No, just anyone with a bit of common would not be posting mocking garbage on a thread about a legend of our club just because we are all in a mood about a defeat.

It was not aimed at him you cretin! I'm just as passionate as anyone about this club and we are utter garbage at the moment and yes I can feel crushed too idiot. So, the result means jack shit now because we ain't getting out this leaque? Now, have your horlicks and go to bed!
  • Options

It was not aimed at him you cretin! I'm just as passionate as anyone about this club and we are utter garbage at the moment and yes I can feel crushed too idiot. So, the result means jack shit now because we ain't getting out this leaque? Now, have your horlicks and go to bed!

out of interest, how old do you think I am as you seem to know?
  • Options

out of interest, how old do you think I am as you seem to know?

You seem to be on first name terms judging from the 'Peter would be...' comment and with such an authoritarian comment made about me, older than he is.
  • Options
    so you've never used someone's first name who you don't know as a medium of reference to them?

come on get real
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I certainly know it's a way of looking down your nose by implying that you are in some way associated.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jason1[/cite]I certainly know it's a way of looking down your nose by inferring that you are in some way associated.

How did I imply association? By referring to someone's first name? Do we not when we talk of the players refer to Deon, or Robbie, or Nicky or Kelly? Do we then assume they are acquaintances?
  • Options
    Depends in what context. I always refer to players by Burton, Elliot and Bailey etc. I would not have a go at anybody by saying 'Robbie or Nicky will be hurt by those comments' because it implies association, in that context. That's my opinion anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would just refer to them as useless tossers for the time being.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WasCharleyOne[/cite]I would just refer to them as useless tossers for the time being.

LOL. I've calm down now, no offence intended earlier ISawLeaburnscore.
  • Options
    none taken or intended pal
  • Options
    Absolutely superb news that he's left.

Hrumph
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]Absolutely superb news that he's left.

Hrumph

i think it may mean there is a deal in the offing .....................oh fark off !!!!!!!!!!