Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AKPO AND MOONEY SCORE HATRICK EACH AS CHARLTON BEAT SOUTHEND 6-0

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
If Carlsberg made dreams come true, they would be the best dreams in the world.

COYR

Comments

• Options
    put yer money where yer mouth is then o o
  • Options
    On fifa i can make it happen, but i dont think so
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]On fifa i can make it happen, but i dont think so
    ha ha you must be good AKPO and MOONEY are crap on FIFA Dickson and Mcleod are better!
  • Options
    Its wriiten in the stars for a shrimpers home win on Friday night, they really put up a good fight with nnaarrwich last night and only lost in the last minute, there facing going bust and getting a reaction from the players giving it 110% and sweating blood for there club, where as us........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nickaspanner[/cite]If Carlsberg made dreams come true, they would be the best dreams in the world.

COYR

Yeah that would be my first wish
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Its wriiten in the stars for a shrimpers home win on Friday night, they really put up a good fight with nnaarrwich last night and only lost in the last minute, there facing going bust and getting a reaction from the players giving it 110% and sweating blood for there club, where as us........

Plus they will be after Bailey...
  • Options
    But Bailey is the sort of player who'll relish playing well and scoring against his old team.