Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Long moany post about the programme

2»

Comments

• Options
    anyone else noticed the quality of paper of the matchday programme in the last two issues.....
    i thought i just had a rough one for the last home game but tonight it was of the same poor quality ....
    i checked the gills programme and that felt nice and smooth but these last two have been jank
    it's like the difference between a nice soft kleenex tissue and some old tracing paper ......
    anyone at the club know what's happened??
  • Options
    Thought it was just my programme but your right, same for my last two as well. If it saves money for the club it's worth it, it doesn't feel as nice but that's about it.
  • Options
    They fekked up massively last night... apprently there was an error in it and meant there was only one spot the difference instead of the usual six.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]They fekked up massively last night... apprently there was an error in it and meant there was only one spot the difference instead of the usual six.

Is that true?! Spent train journey into work this morning looking at that and getting very frustrated that I could only find one!
  • Options
    Yup, apparently a few of the players normally do it before the game and it pisse them off as well!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Yup, apparently a few of the players normally do it before the game and it pisse them off as well!!

Maybe that's why they were so aggressive and up for it.

Parky Out, Spot the Difference writer in.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]They fekked up massively last night... apprently there was an error in it and meant there was only one spot the difference instead of the usual six.

Is that true?! Spent train journey into work this morning looking at that and getting very frustrated that I could only find one!

Hilarious... they did say on twitter : "A confession. An error meant that there was only one, instead of the usual six! Hope you didn't spend too much time looking..."

Hopefully Matt might come on here and explain this tardiness!
  • Options
    Symptomatic of the decline of our once great club IMHO.
  • Options
    I did nt even get the 1
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]I did nt even get the 1

LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]anyone else noticed the quality of paper of the matchday programme in the last two issues.....
    i thought i just had a rough one for the last home game but tonight it was of the same poor quality ....
    i checked the gills programme and that felt nice and smooth but these last two have been jank
    it's like the difference between a nice soft kleenex tissue and some old tracing paper ......

Ha ha surely this is a wind up?!!
    Who cares about how smooth the paper is, unless your wiping your arse with your programme!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]I did nt even get the 1

LOL

Ha ha ....... the last few posts were great for a lunchtime belly laugh - thanks chaps!

:o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]anyone else noticed the quality of paper of the matchday programme in the last two issues.....

Ha ha surely this is a wind up?!!
    Who cares about how smooth the paper is, unless your wiping your arse with your programme!

Times are hard Chris, its played havoc with my "Farmers" this morning ;-)