Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VIDEO: Charlton vs. Yeovil

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
Video Info:
This was edited before the Brighton game and I tried to put a positive spin on this season (once again) on the fact that we have progressed as a club off the pitch...ie development of the ground mainly. Unfortunately last night was a very clear reminder that we havnt come a long way on the pitch as we are worse off than we were in 1984. We need an investor who can look at the structure we have in place off the pitch and see that with a bit of sensible financial backing on the pitch what a great investment Charlton could be with the potential to eventually invest in the final phase of development to the ground once we are financially stable and hopefully back in the championship or better.. Nobody really knows how Parky would spend any funds made available as he has never had that luxury but if there is a takeover and the future isnt Parky then I reckon Coppell could be a perfect replacement to at least get us out of this league..

Video

Comments

• Options
    no brighton video .... come on the rough and the smooth
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]no brighton video .... come on the rough and the smooth

needed a break to errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......(enjoy) the game! so no brighton video, saving it for the big one on friday, i can already guarantee a chas and dave intro
  • Options
    Nice video, really like the Knights of Cydonia part!