Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Could This Be The Answer To Our Problems?

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/peterborough_united/8535342.stm

Comments

• Options
    Would love him but wouldn't start us winning every game, theres still the midfield underperforming, and lack of crunching tackles from our defence, they just drop off and hope Elliot saves.

Quality player, though why would he choose us :-(
  • Options
    Well hopefully it would at least solve our problems of having a goalscorer and someone with pace upfront. Yes I think it is a bit optimistic considering how good he is but usually when a player goes out on loan he goes to a club lower down and as Peterborough are bottom of the Championship, League 1 is the next step down. You never know we could get him, I thought at the time when we signed Leroy Lita it was too ambitious of us to even think about getting him, so it just goes to show really.
  • Options
    Would bite your hand off, a beast at this level, but we already have Mooney and Sodje here until the end of the season. Unless one of those can be jettisoned it aint ever gonna happen unfortunately.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Would bite your hand off, a beast at this level, but we already have Mooney and Sodje here until the end of the season. Unless one of those can be jettisoned it aint ever gonna happen unfortunately.

he will go to Southampton
  • Options
    Like they need him.. but it is Pardew.
  • Options
    Be a good signing but cant see it, in an ideal world cancel akpo's loan and start him tomorrow......we can all dream cant we?

Yeah and no doubt if we did show interest that knobhead Pardew will nick him!
  • Options
    I'm sure they're desperate to do us favours after letting them have crossbar-challenge hero Shizzle and being so understanding when they wanted to return him for a refund