Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southend Amusements / slot machines

Probably getting there early and rather than hitting the beers at 11.30, was wondering if any arcades would be open, before hitting the beers at 12.30 ?

Anyone know ?

Comments

• All of them I do believe, theres about 3/4 big ones and a few little ones, I'm aiming to get a collection of teddies before the game
  • yeah we are doing the same mate, getting there for mid day hitting the arcades, then maybe a game of beach football ;)
  • I will be buying the balloons
  • Thanks lads, presuming you're right. How do you know they are open ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Thanks lads, presuming you're right. How do you know they are open ?

Cos I've been to Southend on a wet cold Janurary afternoon and they was open then
  • Thanks - good enough for me !
  • Whatever you do don't take a walk on the beach if Nathan goes ahead with his shorts, vest and hat idea (sun)bathing on the beach....
  • they are open all year round!! woudl ratehr be in the pub then in them though!
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Probably getting there early and rather than hitting the beers at 11.30, was wondering if any arcades would be open, before hitting the beers at 12.30 ?

Anyone know ?

they will all be open mate, need to get to foresters by 1 tho
  • [cite]Posted By: choice TV[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Probably getting there early and rather than hitting the beers at 11.30, was wondering if any arcades would be open, before hitting the beers at 12.30 ?

Anyone know ?

they will all be open mate, need to get to foresters by 1 tho

Definitely won't be there that early. Meeting Mike, London Bridge around 12.00.
  • Sponsored links:

• i think calling essex birds SLOT Machines is out of order.
  • [cite]Posted By: oldbloke[/cite]i think calling essex birds SLOT Machines is out of order.

PMSL
  • http://www.foresters-southend.com/thegirls.html
  • Charlie 1 or Charlie 2?
  • Dune & Katrina are different gravy.
  • [cite]Posted By: oldbloke[/cite]http://www.foresters-southend.com/thegirls.html

I can tell you now that if you think teh girls in the forresters will be anything like on that website you will be cutting your wrist by five past 1.

I have been in the forresters on quite a view Friday afternoons and can say they are not great! but it may of change in since the last time i was in thier.