Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kyel ends rollercoaster week on a high

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/5032355.Kyel_ends_rollercoaster_week_on_a_high/

Comments

• Options
    You can say that again glad t see hes improved since a shocker on tuesday :-)
  • Options
    To be fair playing three games in six days is a big ask.We could have won all three and equally lost them all as well . I would have settled for the six points in terms of play offs . I think automatic promotion is beyond us now.

Parky was probably right to keep him on the bench for this one because he came on with a point to prove and won us the game. Southend with ten men were always going to tire in the last twenty minutes so stretching them by bringing on a winger was the right thing to do.

I think the left hand side going forward with Reid and Jackson has now become our strongest rather than weakest area .This should relieve the pressure on Sam and hopefully bring him back to his early season form

.When Youga returns I hope Jackson stays with us and is moved to central left midfield because I believe we would look even more potent and adds good depth to the squad .Going forward Jacko and Racon showed quality last night and caused Southend problems .

Reid and Jackson both nearly signed for us last summer and its a shame they didn't .We do not look one dimensional anymore
  • Options
    Unfortunately, Jackson won't be staying when his month loan is up, as we can't afford to keep him :-(

If Youga's fit Jackson will return & he could even return before Youga is fit.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Unfortunately, Jackson won't be staying when his month loan is up, as we can't afford to keep him :-(

How do you know that? :s
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Callumcafc[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Unfortunately, Jackson won't be staying when his month loan is up, as we can't afford to keep him :-(

Because he can see into the future, like everybody else on this board.

;o)
  • Options

Because one of the directors told me yesterday.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ah fair enough. Let's hope we get promotion then and can sign him or Reid permanently. Looks like either of them could do the LM job very well.
  • Options
    Agreed, disappointing news isn't it. We are definitely in financial trouble and need to get promoted this season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]

Because one of the directors told me yesterday.

Can't we loan out another squad player who rarely kicks a ball .....?
    That'll pay for Jacko, you know - one out, one in.
  • Options
    That relies on finding a club that actually wants to take them on Oggy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can understand not offering Jacko a contract until next season unless we go up,but paying his wages for two months should not be beyond us.Dickson was the one out . In some ways i'd rather have him next year than some of our other cm's as he is well suited to this division and wants to play for us.

Left sided players are at a premium.This has been a problem position for Charlton on and off for the last ten years, Jacko and Reid have in my opinion helped us secure six vital points this last week , so if Jacko goes before the end of the season that weakens our chances of the play offs and the 'imperative' of promotion.