Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Today's Games

124»

Comments

• Options
    hurt them
  • Options
    1-3
  • Options
    happy 160 millwall fans there
  • Options
    90th minute goal warning from Millwall for Saturday.
  • Options
    I thought tonights results would cue much navel gazing and surrender from those on here.

I was wrong! Pleasantly surprised!

Roll on Saturday.
  • Options
    Lets hope the players have a similar reaction. Cliched to say how 'form goes out the window' but this is not a regular game so it will be just as much about the players' state of mind as anything on Saturday.
  • Options
    the midweek games have been fairly favourable to us once again, sure Millwall & Leeds both won, but Swindon lost & Colchester only got a point. 50% win rate is about as good as we can hope for from the top sides. I fancy Southampton to beat Leeds at the w/e which would mean we could go to within 2 points of them once again...
  • Options
    Shame Leeds won, but it might do us a favour in the long run, if we caught them up over the weekend 2nd place would be ours to lose with 10 games left. I believe we will get 2nd...
  • Options
    There seems to be a lot of the IF word being said lads well all i can say is IF we play as well as we did last night we won't be caught, good luck against the Wall although a draw would be a good result.
  • Options
    Oaky - gonna be nip and tuck all the way I think, all the sides in the top 6 will lose games over the coming weeks. Good result for you boys last night after a fairly sticky period (bit like us really)

The key for us is if we are still there or there abouts will come in our last 3 home games, Colchester, Norwich (both in the same week, Tuesday then Saturday) and then Leeds.

Still a long way to go....