Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Religous beliefs conflicting with sport.

2»

Comments

• Options
    IA what a really well written and right on the nail post
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Overall I dont really care or want to pass judgement on any footballer as the majority of the people that watch them, given the chance, would cheat on their partner. The only ray of sunlight that has come out of this is that Katie Price vanished from the front page of the tabloids for a few days, and for me...thats a right result!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]Overall I dont really care or want to pass judgement on any footballer as the majority of the people that watch them, given the chance, would cheat on their partner.

... Nice.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]Overall I dont really care or want to pass judgement on any footballer [/quote]

Odd statement to make after calling Bridge a coward

Agree with IA.

Hugh Mcilvanney also calls it right in the Sunday Times IMHO

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/columnists/hugh_mcilvanney/article7043905.ece
  • Options
    It would appear there were other reasons that determined Capello's decision to remove Terry from the England captaincy. Terry, like a few other modern day footballers, has a liking for a bet or three. However, instead of doing this within his means, it would appear he found other ways to fund the hobby. Think this has more to do with trust than morals or religion.
  • Options
    Thought this was going to be a post about yesterday's Old Firm !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]Overall I dont really care or want to pass judgement on any footballer as the majority of the people that watch them, given the chance, would cheat on their partner.

... Nice.

ditto.

leaburn4 england. i think its been stated that Capello is a strict catholic which means abortion and adultery are a bit of a no no!
  • Options
    It would have been sooooooooo right if re the hand shake when the two fronted each other Bridge just stood in front of the arsehole Terry for a second or two-- no hand shake and then moved on.

Fear ? you saw it in John Terry when Tevaz fronted him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]Bridge has let the England team and every supporter down

Yeah, what a jerk, putting his kids before his job, I mean what kind of knob does that.

Right..... how anyone can be taking you seriouysly is beyond belief.

Tool, 100% tool.
  • Options
    As I see it.

John Terry a disgraceful human being with no morals
    Wayne Bridge is trying to make things as difficult for JT as poss - who can blame him.
    Its a pity they didnt do a Hales v Flanagan.

Ashtray is a grass.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2010
    Wayne Bridge has sent John Terry a text " That's the way you play away from home"
  • Options
    The Manchester City star has apparently told friends that he would not be able to face his three- year-old Jaydon when he grows if he ever lined up in the same side as John Terry, reports News of the World.
    Poor old Bridge, pity he didn't think of that when he fcuked off and left the kid alone with his mother..

I detest these overpaid scumbags that think they can just walk in and out of relationships just because they are legends in their own lunchtime...

Get back home and give that kid some love, you two faced deserting basterd...

I reckon this song was written with scum like you in mind..

How you are my hero
    How your never here though
    Remember times when you put me on your shoulders
    How I wish it was forever you would hold us
    Right now I'm too young to know
    How in the future it will affect me when you go
    You could have had it all
    You, me, and mum y'know
    Anything was possible

I wont be the lonely one
    Sitting on my own and sad
    A fifty year old
    Reminiscing what I had

I wont be the lonely one
    Forget your dad, he's gone

All I wanted was a kick-a-bout in the park
    For you to race me home when it was nearly getting dark
    How I could've been yours, and you be mine
    It could've been me and you until the end of time
    Do what you want, when you want
    Be as fuckin' insincere as you can
    What kind of way is that to treat your wife
    To see your son on Saturdays
    What way is that to live your life?

I wont be the lonely one
    A fifty year old
    Reminiscing what I had

I wont be the lonely one
    Forget your dad, he's gone....
  • Options
    thats rather strong.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    The Manchester City star has apparently told friends that he would not be able to face his three- year-old Jaydon when he grows if he ever lined up in the same side as John Terry, reports News of the World.
    Poor old Bridge, pity he didn't think of that when he fcuked off and left the kid alone with his mother..

I detest these overpaid scumbags that think they can just walk in and out of relationships just because they are legends in their own lunchtime...

How you are my hero
    How your never here though
    Remember times when you put me on your shoulders
    How I wish it was forever you would hold us
    Right now I'm too young to know
    How in the future it will affect me when you go
    You could have had it all
    You, me, and mum y'know
    Anything was possible

I wont be the lonely one
    A fifty year old
    Reminiscing what I had

I wont be the lonely one
    Forget your dad, he's gone

All I wanted was a kick-a-bout in the park
    For you to race me home when it was nearly getting dark
    How I could've been yours, and you be mine
    It could've been me and you until the end of time
    Do what you want, when you want
    Be as fuckin' insincere as you can
    What kind of way is that to treat your wife
    To see your son on Saturdays
    What way is that to live your life?

I wont be the lonely one
    A fifty year old
    Reminiscing what I had

I wont be the lonely one
    Forget your dad, he's gone....

Oh, so you know exactly went on in the break up of Bridge and his former partner?

Blimey, you must be well informed to know that and to also know that he's a bad Father to his child.

Get a grip.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Poor old Bridge, pity he didn't think of that when he fcuked off and left the kid alone with his mother..

So roughly how many hours a week did bridge spend with his child? I mean, surely you know right.
  • Options
    RedZed333 I'm not with my wife and kids, does that make me a scumbag? My kids get lots of love and i'm a great dad to them. Just because his relationship dont work doesn't make him a bad dad or a scumbag. Your talking out of your backside to be honest
  • Options
    Wayne wanted to take his Son with him to Manchester:
    The woman got her way.........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Wayne wanted to take his Son with him to Manchester:
    The woman got her way.........

They normally do
  • Options
    indeed
  • Options
    Back to religion in football, anybody see this?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/mar/02/italy-football-coach-god-blasphemy

RZ3 any songs you got for that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm not bothered as to how or why Bridge's relationship broke up, happens all the time, the thing that bugged me was the pathetic way he used his son's emotions to duck out of playing football with Terry instead of manning up and saying 'I don't fcuking like you and wouldn't play with you if you begged me'...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Back to religion in football, anybody see this?

Chiming of three bellscall
    hear my cries for Satan I live in sin War I ride
    Oh lord hear my bestial cries
    Sacrificing of the lamb Son of Satan born of damned
    Drink the vomit from the priest
    Seven crowns of Hell prevail
    [chorus]; Hail now, Black moon rise
    Colding vengeance, Devotion rise
    Hailing to all evil desires Pray now for destruction and hate Satan now rising in fires Torment by all my hate
    Hooded demons in black Chanting around the fires
    Now the time has changed to light the candles......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Poor old Bridge, pity he didn't think of that when he fcuked off and left the kid alone with his mother..

[cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]I'm not bothered as to how or why Bridge's relationship broke up, happens all the time, the thing that bugged me was the pathetic way he used his son's emotions to duck out of playing football with Terry instead of manning up and saying 'I don't fcuking like you and wouldn't play with you if you begged me'...

Consistent much?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Back to religion in football, anybody see this?

Chiming of three bellscall
    hear my cries for Satan I live in sin War I ride
    Oh lord hear my bestial cries
    Sacrificing of the lamb Son of Satan born of damned
    Drink the vomit from the priest
    Seven crowns of Hell prevail
    [chorus]; Hail now, Black moon rise
    Colding vengeance, Devotion rise
    Hailing to all evil desires Pray now for destruction and hate Satan now rising in fires Torment by all my hate
    Hooded demons in black Chanting around the fires
    Now the time has changed to light the candles......

The Carpenters?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]

[cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]I'm not bothered as to how or why Bridge's relationship broke up, happens all the time, the thing that bugged me was the pathetic way he used his son's emotions to duck out of playing football with Terry instead of manning up and saying 'I don't fcuking like you and wouldn't play with you if you begged me'...

Consistent much?

"Like"
    ;-)