Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

great sat nav deals

edited March 2010 in Not Sports Related
Due to some thieving git breaking into more work van on thursday night and (despite the police catching him in the act) I now may have to buy a new sat nav .

Found this site online which sells refurbed tom toms which come with a twelve month warranty from tom tom. Some really good deals on there .

http://www.totalpda.co.uk/TomTom/TomTom-XL-V3-IQ-Routes-EU-Refurbished.8242.html?osCsid=9ee0f208920177e8f36a63ab9e43aa41

Would still love to know what happened to my other one as the police say it wasn't on him when they arrested him yet it wasn't in my van when I got it back , maybe he ate it.

Comments

• Options
    Under a hundred pounds for satnav, I'm lost for words.
  • Options
    I presume that was sarcasm guiness. Just what I need in what is obviously a difficult time for me
  • Options
    For that satnav on the link you have posted that is a very good deal! 1 the best about imo.
  • Options
    is "refurbed" code for "nicked from someone's van"?
  • Options
    Ha ha , hope not . Had a good read at it all but all seems legit . Would love to know where my one has ended up seeing as the thief didn't have it on him , very strange
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about your theft. I bought a few refurb sat navs from totalpda for cars at work and they have all been good and reliable. I over-ordered and totalpda were really good about taking the extra one back and quickly provided refund.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]Ha ha , hope not . Had a good read at it all but all seems legit . Would love to know where my one has ended up seeing as the thief didn't have it on him , very strange

I bet he did have it on him but the old bill kept it for themselves
  • Options
    well uncle I couldn't possibly pass judgement on that point but it was one of the things which crossed my mind .

Somewhere between him breaking into my van and me getting it back it aint there any more , you'd like to think you can trust certain people
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]well uncle I couldn't possibly pass judgement on that point but it was one of the things which crossed my mind .

Somewhere between him breaking into my van and me getting it back it aint there any more , you'd like to think you can trust certain people

You can trust lots of people just not the old bill. They are bigger crooks than most of the people they catch (apparently) ;-)
  • Options
    Perhaps the old bill kept it - firstly to stop them getting lost - and - secondly for them to be able to turn up at the scene of the crime within the calendar month!
    On second thoughts, they might struggle to switch it on!