Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Inventions that will make you a mint !

had enough of this train crap so sitting at desk thinking how can i make some money

got it i invent a gadget you stick to anything and it makes Gravity not work simple and i havnt seen them in the shops yet ......by xmas ill own the club

anyone else got any good ideas ...... and before you lot pick holes in it im going to use double sides tape to stick the gadget to anything...

Comments

• Options
    lol dg, i dont think if anyone had any serious ideas people would put on here. i've had a few ideas in the past though :-)
  • Options
    Good luck with the new venture, I look forward to the anouncement of you buying the club, one little bit of advice though....................get it patented before you post the results on here on any other forum or your idea will be be somebody elses fortune.

BTW, how do you make " Gravity not work" ???
  • Options
    what about football socks with tie-ups attached to them. Therefore no more trying to get electrical tape of your socks when your dirty and freezing cold!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]lol dg, i dont think if anyone had any serious ideas people would put on here. i've had a few ideas in the past though :-)

I have heard hand brakes are a good idea Johnny, seen any lately ;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]lol dg, i dont think if anyone had any serious ideas people would put on here. i've had a few ideas in the past though :-)

I have heard hand brakes are a good idea Johnny, seen any lately ;-)

lol no never heard of them :-)

[cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]what about football socks with tie-ups attached to them. Therefore no more trying to get electrical tape of your socks when your dirty and freezing cold!

thats a wicked idea, think there is something similar but not easy to get hold of
  • Options
    eastandmike...... lol nice one see im learning like im going to tell you on here ....
  • Options
    Aquagum

Chewing gum that allows you to breath underwater like Marine Boy.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Good timing with the post eaststandmike as I am building my "Super green save the planet machine" this week. I do already hold a couple of patents but I barely got back the money I spent out in search fees and traslations, so unless you have ten grand to play with its not worth the bother. However, my latest invention is so mind blowingly fantastic, the licensing of it will enable me to buy the club later this year.
  • Options
    An alarm clock that switches itself off if the rail cnts aren't going to bother running a service that morning, so you don't get up unnecessarily.
  • Options
    However, my latest invention is so mind blowingly fantastic, the licensing of it will enable me to buy the club later this year.

So it could be worth at least a couple of grand then ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whoever invents the silent Hoover is gonna make a fortune.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Already have a silent Hoover...the missus, absolutely silent when sucking!
  • Options
    A food that tastes like chocolate but that is healthy, contains no fat and is actually really good for you.
  • Options
    An invention that will make you a mint?

I think Polos, tic tacs and Trebor extra strong have already cornered that market.
  • Options
    Ask Mr. Murray.........Get it ?