Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

GOOD NEWS-BAD NEWS

2»

Comments

• Options
    its not funny going on about it either. ok, so cheeky bandit has some opinions that we may not always agree with, ignore him if you don't want to know them, (I think there is an option to ignore) but whether he lives in sheffield or is roy arnold from the email list or not, who cares.

it's not nice to read on the email list, and its not nice to read here.
  • Options
    well said Suzi.

i don't care who Cheeky Bandit is, or what he has previously said elsewhere. If you disagree with his views like i do, or anyone elses, then dispute them by countering the arguement. If their views are silly, then make them look silly. If it turns out after a while someone is purely trying to provoke others, then we'll look at then.

Until then, no personal witch hunts please.
  • Options
    It's not a witch hunt, far from it, the bloke sets himself up, so might as well knock it down now so people know what there dealing with.
  • Options
    maybe i have missed it,but i haven't seen anything that has been so outrageous from cheeky,i think it's healthy to see opposing views expressed and countered constructively.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]It's not a witch hunt, far from it, the bloke sets himself up, so might as well knock it down now so people know what there dealing with.

It is exactly a witch hunt. I don't set myself up. I am a Charlton supporter who has stated his views on what is currently wrong with the club. People may not have to agree with me on this but I feel there has been far too much sentiment of previous achievements of former managers (i.e. Curbs) and the board.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I can't be arsed to be honest, you are wind up merchant, you were one on the mailing list, you're going to be one on here, so lets all live in a big happy word, where never a cross word be said.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I can't be arsed to be honest, you are wind up merchant, you were one on the mailing list, you're going to be one on here, so lets all live in a big happy word, where never a cross word be said.

It's not Hoggy by another name is it??? ;o)