Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bristol R train ticket refunds

Handed in my 3 train tickets (and got receipt) to ticket office 25/01/10.

Still awaiting a refund from Great Western. E mailed Dave Archer today.

Has anyone been refunded yet ?

Yes or no answers please and no jokes required.

Comments

• Options
    Nope - not had a refund through yet. Mind you, I never bought a ticket in the first place.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Dave Archer replied saying he thought everyone had been refunded and so was forwarding on my e mail to Great Western.

Anyone else been refunded or still waiting ?
  • Options
    lol offy
  • Options
    Mate of mine got all his refunds in his account over 10 days ago now.
  • Options
    Why did this have to be refunded?
  • Options
    lol so helpful off it
  • Options
    I think it was switched from a Saturday to midweek at short notice.
  • Options
    I got match tickets refunded on 25/01/10 for a match scheduled on 13/02/10, so it was switched about 3 weeks before to a Tuesday night I think.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]I think it was switched from a Saturday to midweek at short notice.

changed from Saturday to Monday for Sky coverage, but they only announced it two weeks before.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]I think it was switched from a Saturday to midweek at short notice.

Changed from Saturday to Monday for Sky coverage, but they only announced it two weeks before.

So they can do this. I think I shall come over for the Tranmere game as I can imagine them showing the Brentford game.

It shows you what football has come to when a fan has to choose to go to the crappier looking fixture so that he can have some confidence that he won't get his week-end spoilt.