Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

speaking of millwall keepers..

Whatever happend to Preston Edwards' there young black goalie who was being linked with liverpool and arsenal some years back, he even had a feature on motd on how he was the new david james and would be a candidate for englands number1 spot. Anyone know? Scho do you know through football manager? Can never find him when I do a search.

Comments

• Options
    Plays for Grays Athletic i think mate. Pretty sure its the same guy.
  • Options
    Another player that hasn't fulfilled his potential aka would rather go to nightclubs n get absolutely wankered than keep himself match fit!
  • Options
    Bloody hell that's a fall from grace ain't it. At least that cherno samba kid is still playing at a decent leval, its amazing how quick these kids get hyped up then fall away into nothing, just another sonny pike who will be playing blue square south football next term.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]Another player that hasn't fulfilled his potential aka would rather go to nightclubs n get absolutely wankered than keep himself match fit!

Or just hasnt reached his potential, as he was extremely over-rated at youth level and struggled to make the transition into senior level.