Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ruined

tomorrow getting [ished today on a corporart jolly

never leart. night

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2010
    very nice. night
  • Options
    Just pour yourself a livener first thing and get straight back on it. You've just got to drink your way through it.Trust me, I'm a professional.
  • Options
    Can't wait, 08.30 livener in my favourite Sunbury pub, 9.16 to waterloo with the landlord (a gooner) another gooner, an Everton fan and a millsmall - all in home bits (no surprise they have sold out - no-one going supports the f******s). Meet eldest 11.30ish, coming up from Bexleyheath with my CAFC ticket, beer or three with him and hopefully a few CAFC - get to toolbox fairly lively, son wants to get a good position and take advantage of getting away from the siddarn mob. Back to Sunbury to take mick all night and rub in our result and noise from us lot. Excited as a kid - pass from the missus all day / night - COYR - COME ON
  • Options
    I'm far, far too excited
  • Options
    Setting the alarm for 7.30 now - won't be snoozing it, COYR
  • Options
    LOL! Heavy head tomorra!
  • Options
    On way ho e now. Singing some classic cafc song in the west end.

Don't think new bird is very impressed.

F'ck it! Wait till I wake the neighbours with my rendition of valley floyd road!!
  • Options
    Lol AFKA! Its funny how we all deal with nervous energy. Me? Copious amounts of wine & Bruce Willis. COYR!
  • Options
    I ma ruined oto AFKA!

C'mon the ADDICKS!

Live love laff n b happy
  • Options
    No one n Shoreditch supports Charlton. They must be c**ts. Glad their town burnt down now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am stone cold sober.
    I dropped off at St martins lane about midnight and could have sworn I heard VFR being sung by some bloke who nearly fell into the road in front of me, it was either picc circus or further up Shaftesbury ave, was it you SE10?
  • Options
    Just got in and can't sleep! Tomorrow has been on my mind all night!

Fuck it, might crack open a can of wife beater and get into the Millwall spirit!
  • Options
    I expect to be singing VFR down Lexington and 22nd in 14 hours or so, COYR!
  • Options
    I got battered last night got in at 6 am.. slpet through til 4pm and surprisingly not feeling too rough... loads of water and ham sandwiches.... COME ON YOU REDS>>>>!!!!!!
  • Options
    AFKA, Off it bang on the money, a breakfast beer will fix you.... or maybe a cider as it will go down easier... coupld of breakfast strongbows and youll be well up for it.....

and then just keep going push through and sleep through the hangover...... perfect...
  • Options
    How do you lot manage to get so pissed it's evident in your spelling, yet have managed to get online somewhere and got this site working?!!?

Cracking warm up night of local, Paul Smith and Tony Dodson bashing each other up and lot's of alcohol in front of the box.

That Sookie Stackhouse would GET IT!

Feel fresh as a fookin daisy!!
  • Options
    And I'm back from the land of the dead!

Cmon you addicks!
  • Options
    I fel slightly rough as well, will be in the pub in just over an hour!
  • Options
    just had breakfast. Now on my way. COYR
  • Options
    Waited a long time for this game.

Actually more excited about the occasion more than the game of football (I HOPE our team is up for it)

Breakfast, beer then bus!

COME ON CHARRRRRRRRRRLLLLTTTTOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]I am stone cold sober.
    I dropped off at St martins lane about midnight and could have sworn I heard VFR being sung by some bloke who nearly fell into the road in front of me, it was either picc circus or further up Shaftesbury ave, was it you SE10?

wasn't me I'm afraid, I was around covent garden till about 10 then up to kings cross before heading home.
    Think a few of us were rather drunk last night. I'm itching to get back on it now!!