Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Phil Brown relieve of his duties.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Curbs turned the job down as did Mark Hughes.

got a mate who knows the Hull chairman, know the reason Brown has been 'relieved of his duties', but I won't be putting here - I'm sure most could have a good gues though.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Guy who works for me is a Hull fan and his father is head of security. Brown was told before the game what the board were going too and it was going to be confirmed on Monday to the media. The replacement until the end of the season is going to be Alan Curbishley in which will be reviewed at the end of the season depending on which league they will be in and budgets
    Love it. Next time I want to know about downsizing or headcount reduction I won't bother asking HR. I'll just have a quick word in Jide's ear (he runs the security at my office so he's bound to know)
    Dont shoot the messenger just stating where the story has come from, there are alot of little girls on here
  • Options
    don't tell me, his brother was giving the team talks whilst he was decorating his house and also got the players lost whilst out on a run before an away game............or was that another manager ?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]don't tell me, his brother was giving the team talks whilst he was decorating his house and also got the players lost whilst out on a run before an away game............or was that another manager ?
    another classic Target quote
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]don't tell me, his brother was giving the team talks whilst he was decorating his house and also got the players lost whilst out on a run before an away game............or was that another manager ?
    oh come on, what sort of manager would do that? a bit far fetched.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Curbs turned the job down as did Mark Hughes.

got a mate who knows the Hull chairman, know the reason Brown has been 'relieved of his duties', but I won't be putting here - I'm sure most could have a good gues though.

cos they are in the shit and going down? :p
  • Options
    Didn't Brown turn us down once...?
  • Options
    Would Andy Todd be a cryptic clue?
  • Options
    plays for perth now andy todd.....
  • Options
    Apparently Hughes and, wait for it, Dowie are on the shortlist

lol
    lol
    lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hughes was interviewed at his home last night (he's their first choice but is holding out for something bigger in the summer) - alot of money on the table for him to keep them up.

Dowie gave an excellent interview yesterday and Curbs would consider it in the summer if they stayed up....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    Dowie gave an excellent interview yesterday.
    PowerPoint presentation?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    Dowie gave an excellent interview yesterday.
    PowerPoint presentation?

Table-topping the Tigers?
  • Options
    Is anyone else worried that they will swoop for thier former manager as he still lives locally? He broke some records last season and has lead Charlton to a relatively safe play off place with only the highest squad salary in the league.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Is anyone else worried that they will swoop for thier former manager as he still lives locally? He broke some records last season and has lead Charlton to a relatively safe play off place with only the highest squad salary in the league.

thankfully the board were prepared for this very scenario and already locked parky into a contract until 2020
  • Options
    Flippin' Dowie ?
    WTF?