Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Hreidarsson is a bigger loss than perhaps any other player"

Comments

• Options
    I would consider

Luke Young
    Darren Bent
    Andy Reid

ALL bigger losses than Herman.
  • Options
    You are having a bloody laugh - he has been awful for ages now.

He can't play centre half , not great at left back.
  • Options
    perhaps he's our best centre half ... eeek, when's this Gibb fella gonna be fit?
  • Options
    he has been a loss thou we were lacking the commitment (even thou he has no skill),

also pards hasn't had reidy or youngy even training with him yet so won't really no what they contribute to the team (in youngys case not sure much, crap captain hope pards has changed club captain to bent 4 good (well till he's sold that is!!))
  • Options
    Have been a big fan of HH, but he has cost us a number of goals this season (2 against fulham* and 1 aganist villa** just recently) and also missed a number of sitters/free-headers at the other end.

*First goal got caught under the ball marking no one whilst a man got a free header a yard behind him. Second goal he jumped backwards into TEK, though you could argue that TEK didn't shout for it, we'll never know.

**I don't think it was a penalty, but it was a reckless lunge inside the box that, with our luck, was inevitably a penalty.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]perhaps he's our best centre half ... eeek, when's this Gibb fella gonna be fit?

out of all the people that have played c/h, i think faye has done least wrong. (and not because he's played the least mins in that position).