Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]''my money''

you gotta laugh.

Well it will be mine when I get it

Its that attitude thats probably stopping u from gettin a job!...So, have you not been searching for a job since feb as you havent had your allowance?

Yeah, but all thats out there atm are managers and assistant managers jobs
  • Options
    Thats pony and you know it. Join agencies, they will find u a job within a week i guarantee it.

I try not to get wound up by you but i cant handle people that sit around and feel sorry for themselves, you need it in the earhole.
  • Options
    Oi! Bruv! Stop with the plastic stuff. We had Irish parents. Mum & Dad both. If you go back through our tree you'll struggle to find anything other than Irish until you hit the Germans who started the ball rolling. We are English by birth but Irish by blood. Nowt plastic in that & perfectly entitled to celebrate. Mind you, so is everyone. Cos we love a party, even you miserable lot can join in, just stick to watery aussie lager & leave the good stuff to us! Slante! X
  • Options
    Dude, u have to take whatever u can, I wish I could have waited to get back in the media circle but there was nothing so I ended up taking a job I hated hardly seing the mrs or my boy just to keep a roof over our heads. The biggest piece of truth is its easier to find a job when you have a job, I was at ocado hating it but then I got this job I'm in now and very happy at the moment so cast your net abit further, christ even getting the trollys as the supermarket is somthing.
  • Options
    Jesus this is the st patricks day thread... only mr prior has the abilty to truly take things away from there topic!

Northsider dubliner..
  • Options
    But nathan has his parents roof over his head so can afford to wait for the right job.
  • Options
    My old man would beat me with a broom if i sat round the house all day.
  • Options
    Now that does make you Irish ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Oi! Bruv! Stop with the plastic stuff. We had Irish parents. Mum & Dad both. If you go back through our tree you'll struggle to find anything other than Irish until you hit the Germans who started the ball rolling. We are English by birth but Irish by blood. Nowt plastic in that & perfectly entitled to celebrate. Mind you, so is everyone. Cos we love a party, even you miserable lot can join in, just stick to watery aussie lager & leave the good stuff to us! Slante! X

Great Morrissey song on the subject KBLS:

Morrissey - Irish Blood, English Heart

Everyone is loving it over here, people from all ethnic backgrounds wearing green with me being one of the only exceptions - I think they think I'm strange but I keep on telling them I'm not Irish. Fair play to them and Happy St Patricks day to those that celebrate it.
  • Options
    Spot on Van, i love that song! Put it on the songlist for Saturday KB!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And as someone of solid Mick extraction, may I be the first to say don't forget St George's day in a few weeks.

North Cork forever...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Oi! Bruv! Stop with the plastic stuff. We had Irish parents. Mum & Dad both. If you go back through our tree you'll struggle to find anything other than Irish until you hit the Germans who started the ball rolling. We are English by birth but Irish by blood. Nowt plastic in that & perfectly entitled to celebrate. Mind you, so is everyone. Cos we love a party, even you miserable lot can join in, just stick to watery aussie lager & leave the good stuff to us! Slante! X

Dont worry, just being facetious Sis.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: redsek2003[/cite]And as someone of solid Mick extraction, may I be the first to say don't forget St George's day in a few weeks.

North Cork forever...

Never likely red, as Lilsis said, English by Birth, Irish by Blood. And damn proud of both.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: redsek2003[/cite]And as someone of solid Mick extraction, may I be the first to say don't forget St George's day in a few weeks.

North Cork forever...
    Its a shame i had to remind three English people when exactly the date was! May answer why its not celebrated the same. Shame.
  • Options
    Apparently they go wild in Dublin on St Georges day.
    All getting lairy on warm, flat beer & wearing big White hats with red crosses on and cricket sweaters.
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: goonerhater[/cite]pogue ma hone

means
    " i love millwall" in Orish--- FACT

Nice one, not a literal translation but appropriate nonetheless!.....:-)
  • Options
    I'll wait till 23 April.....
  • Options
    Not Irish meself, but my auntie lives in Cork and I have always received a very warm welcome from the locals over there when I've been (I really didn't expect it when I first when over there - for some reason I thought I would be greeted with hostility due to my Englishness; not the case at all).

So (to misquote Father Ted)...the Irish - a great bunch of lads.

Have a happy St Patrick's all you Irishy folk.