Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Injury news

2»

Comments

• Options
    Chris Sutton is who I meant.
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]True Len but think of Holdsworth or Dion Dublin. Who was the guy who played for Blackburn (I think) up front and at the back? maybe got in the England squad too.

Seeing some the lumps who play up front effectively against us I really don't think Llera could be any worse skill wise

That possibly says more about the inability of our defence than the ability of "the lumps!"

That's true as well.

Still, Llera is the way forward
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Robbie out for 3-4 weeks

Deon out for 2 weeks

Akpo got an injection in his right buttock...

Sam and Semedo have small strains

Thats nearly half the team....... A few more and even Jonjo might get a run out

Quote of the day from Uncle, I think!
  • Options
    Shearer started as a center half
  • Options
    What's the latest news on Mckenzie, Akpo, Youga & Basey? I'm guessing there's no chance of either Youga or Basey making a surprise return for the play-offs?
  • Options
    McKenzie might be back soon, was mentioned the other day, but they won't rush him. Akpo, no idea. Basey and Youga out for the season, unless something has drastically changed (we've got Borrowdale for the play-offs if needed anyway).
  • Options
    Was hoping that Youga may have somehow recovered, We could do with him now!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]McKenzie might be back soon, was mentioned the other day, but they won't rush him. Akpo, no idea. Basey and Youga out for the season, unless something has drastically changed (we've got Borrowdale for the play-offs if needed anyway).

Basey is indeed, sadly, out for the season but McKenzie is ready to resume his place on the bench, Youga is being saved pending a £20m move to Real Madrid and Akpo has a family reunion to go to.