Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Aliadiere

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Go get him Pards

Absolute quality tonight -

Comments

• Options
    what's the score ?

Its taken him long enough to produce though hasn't it ?
  • Options
    liverpool 3 arsenal 5
  • Options
    3-6
  • Options
    arsenal have absolutely raped liverpool tonight and with the kids as well
  • Options
    Was pretty much useless when we had him on loan a while back.
  • Options
    he's been pretty much useless everywhere.

including Celtic when he should have scored bucket loads
  • Options
    I think he would be a good buy. BUY he has been put out on loan to many times, show some faith in him like Wenger has done and I reckon especially in the CC he could be quality.
  • Options
    http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=440573&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=4161&title=Wenger+eyes+Aliadiere+stay
  • Options
    There's always the possibility that he is playing out of his skin because he knows it is the transfer window.
  • Options
    he is toilet, dont touch him with a barge pole!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One Good game in best part of three seasons, not for me sorry have enough of them type of players already that we are trying to get rid of.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]One Good game in best part of three seasons, not for me sorry have enough of them type of players already that we are trying to get rid of.

Yeah fair point.
  • Options
    also wasn't he on loan at West Ham with Pards, and it got cut early and he didn't feature that much ?

think this is a definate no no.
  • Options
    That Lisbie bloke scored a great hat trick against Liverpool, why don't we give him a try **ironic smiley thingy**
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]also wasn't he on loan at West Ham with Pards, and it got cut early and he didn't feature that much ?

think this is a definate no no.

Pards could always ring his mate Arsene and...... D'oh