Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lies damm lies and statistics

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
I read a very interesting piece on New York Addick's blog site about Charlton's woeful performance against the higher ranked sides this season and what it means for our run in. See link below.

Link

Comments

• Options
    Interesting points. Doesn't bode well does it?
  • Options
    Some of us did try to make the point earlier in the season when we were flying high that our position was somewhat false given the fact that we had palyed a lot of the lower clubs in the Division.

The good news is that, despite the fact that we have now dropped to 4th, we should still make the play offs. Just hope we don't have to play any of the better clubs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Some of us did try to make the point earlier in the season when we were flying high that our position was somewhat false given the fact that we had palyed a lot of the lower clubs in the Division.

The good news is that, despite the fact that we have now dropped to 4th, we should still make the play offs. Just hope we don't have to play any of the better clubs.

Yeah I hope we play any of the teams that end up 16th to 18th. Doh ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Some of us did try to make the point earlier in the season when we were flying high that our position was somewhat false given the fact that we had palyed a lot of the lower clubs in the Division.

Yeah I hope we play any of the teams that end up 16th to 18th. Doh ?

Just trying to put a positive spin on the situation ;-)
  • Options
    Great link Red_in_SE8. That's certainly cheered me up no end.