Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

People on Here Too Easily Forget.....

..... that we're still FOURTH.

Thank goodness for goal difference though.

Comments

• Win on Saturday, Leeds lose and Millwall draw and we're 3rd just a point behind second. Only takes a weekend or two, so heads up again. Until we lose. :-)
  • yep saturday week we could be 7th or 2nd ....... let me think
  • Who cares about 3rd - if we're not 2nd we might as well be 6th! I think auto promo was the stated aim at the start of the season.
  • [cite]Posted By: stevietwells[/cite]Who cares about 3rd - if we're not 2nd we might as well be 6th! I think auto promo was the stated aim at the start of the season.

Yes we appear to have gone from "who cares about winning it we'll be happy finishing second" to "who cares about where we finish as long as we make the play offs".
  • Who cares about the Championship, it's the Prem we're after
  • Look on the bright side - we could be in a relegation battle with Stockport and Tranmere and be playing at Selhurst Park!
  • win on saturday at huddersfield?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]Win on Saturday, Leeds lose and Millwall draw and we're 3rd just a point behind second. Only takes a weekend or two, so heads up again. Until we lose. :-)

Millwall are at home to Stockport. About as big a home banker as you're going to get in this league all season.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]Win on Saturday, Leeds lose and Millwall draw and we're 3rd just a point behind second. Only takes a weekend or two, so heads up again. Until we lose. :-)

Millwall are at home to Stockport. About as big a home banker as you're going to get in this league all season.

apart from charlton v gillingham.
  • edited March 2010
    People on Here Too Easily Forget.....
    How much the OP went on and on about Leeds earlier this season. About how fantastic they were, and how they would be promoted by Feb.

++++It's ok, he's my mate++++
  • Sponsored links:

• with the games to come for us and the other contenders, and with our current form, we have to be looking for a playoff spot at best.
  • [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]..... that we're still FOURTH.

Thank goodness for goal difference though.
    I'd forgotten all about that...