Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield on Saturday

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]What did Huddersfield bring to us? 1500 ish.

Disappointing would be an understatement....

• Options
    We're only taking 500 up North because 1,000 Charlton are going on 1905s stag. FACT
  • Options
    Not proper Charlton unless you arrange your stag around a Charlton away game FACT.

Newcastle away 2005 was my first stag do.
  • Options
    Is there a good away pub up there?
    The guide I read said most drink in the ground! Can't be right can it?
  • Options
    Eight of us off at 8.00am - in time to watch the taffys stuff Palace on the telly, then cab to the ground.

Bar at the Hotel is open until we decide to retire to our rooms. It's going to be messy.
  • Options
    http://www.footballgroundguide.com/huddersfield_town
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]Is there a good away pub up there?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]Is there a good away pub up there?

Was the same at Yeovil so shouldnt be a problem mind you that was some freak weather was it not.
  • Options
    got my tickets today. glad i did as all the new found optimism with our new loanees surely means a mad rush tomorrow for the remaining tickets.
    (bloke at ticket office said we'd sold about 500).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]got my tickets today. glad i did as all the new found optimism with our new loanees surely means a mad rush tomorrow for the remaining tickets.

Yea it will be a good one. 500 Not bad considering our recent form. You getting the coach as the train is a rip off?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]got my tickets today. glad i did as all the new found optimism with our new loanees surely means a mad rush tomorrow for the remaining tickets.

Yea it will be a good one. 500 Not bad considering our recent form. You getting the coach as the train is a rip off?

cheesyjet. £37.50 return.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]

Thats a really good shout were too Leeds/Bradford i am guessing.
  • Options
    no, huddersfield international
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]

Thats a really good shout were too Leeds/Bradford i am guessing.

lol.
    no mate, not flying.
    booked the train through sid cheesewright.
    basically he weighs up the options and gets the best group deals and advertises them with the club.
    st pancras-sheffield-huddersfield. £37.50
  • Options
    LOL god im a bellend thanks for clearing that up i was wondering.
  • Options
    Leaving on the 1.30 to Huddersfield via Leeds, 2 nights on the lash in Hudds !

Come on you reds !