Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm guessing this will be next seasons kit.....

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
http://www.wellingunited.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=36&pos=5

As modelled by Welling United.

Comments

• Options
    christ. what makes you think that..its a no from me
  • Options
    My cousin knows someone who works in marketing for Macron and he advises me that the kit shown is the current favoured red and white shirt. I doubt we will be a big enough client to get a bespoke job so am guessing it will be this or something very similar.
  • Options
    Looks like a Turkey kit
  • Options
    The shorts are the wrong colour ..... otherwise it's authentic Macro's - Buy One, Get One Free.
  • Options
    bloody hope not...that's a sunday teams kit
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]bloody hope not...that's a sunday teams kit[/quote]

The grey patches under the arms are a particular hi-light for me.

Having said that I don't think it is much worse than this seasons.
  • Options
    nothing like the one we're getting
  • Options
    Can you get it in infant size ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]nothing like the one we're getting

Can you supply an artists impression of what we are getting?.
  • Options
    Can we go back to red or at least red hooped socks please?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]

Pop along to Bromley addicks tonight and he'll be modeling it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]

Pop along to Bromely addicks tonight and he'll be modeling it

No chance......

Button up cardy style shirts are strictly baseball aren't they?.
  • Options

No, I've never seen it but everyone was guessing what it would be like so I thought I would join in.

I can guarentee that most people will say they hate it before they have seen it up close and vow never to buy only to complain that when they go to the shop a few weeks later to do just that that they weren't enough on display/the sizes are wrong/it rubs their nipples/it's too red/not red enough/why can't we have nike or adidas.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]My cousin knows someone who works in marketing for Macron and he advises me that the kit shown is the current favoured red and white shirt. I doubt we will be a big enough client to get a bespoke job so am guessing it will be this or something very similar.

Macron are looking to expand in English football, and their website lists the following as English clubs they currently supply: Sheffield United, Leeds United, Stockport County, Salisbury City, Rushden & Diamonds, Eastbourne Borough and Forest Green Rovers.

Surely we haven't sunk so low as to be considered "not a big enough client to get a bespoke job" in such company? Or maybe we have...
  • Options
    My kids say they hate it already.
  • Options
    Link to their site showing the kits they make for their other teams.....

Howabout a red and white version of Boavista?.

http://www.macron.com/en/team-macron.aspx?c=18
  • Options
    http://www.macron.com/en/team-macron.aspx?c=18
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]My cousin knows someone who works in marketing for Macron and he advises me that the kit shown is the current favoured red and white shirt. I doubt we will be a big enough client to get a bespoke job so am guessing it will be this or something very similar.

Macron are looking to expand in English football, and their website lists the following as English clubs they currently supply: Sheffield United, Leeds United, Stockport County, Salisbury City, Rushden & Diamonds, Eastbourne Borough and Forest Green Rovers.

Surely we haven't sunk so low as to be considered "not a big enough client to get a bespoke job" in such company? Or maybe we have...

Abso-bloody-lutely, thats what I was thinking. I have to say at this juncture that all the Macron kits I have seen are poor to say the least, I won't be building up my hopes to think that our strip by them will be any better. I hope to be proved wrong.
  • Options
    Can't really see the problem with people having an opinion on new kits or guessing what the new kit might look like? There are far worse opinions on this site sometimes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If we continue to upset Parky maybe he will take revenge by chosing Bologna away as our new away shirt....
  • Options
    Having said that, I'd be more than happy with the current Eastbourne Borough kit (white where the black is):

http://www.eastbourneboroughfc.co.uk/0910Images/WEATHERSTONEH&SRED.jpg

Can we have their shirt sponsor too - it's ace!

As I understand it, kits are usually designed two or three years in advance*, so there was possibly not enough time - depending on when we officially switched from Joma to Macron - to develop us something from scratch straight away, so we might well end up with a red version of one of their Italian clubs' 2010-11 kits.

[* I discovered this in a debate on a Deportivo website. They suddenly dumped Canterbury as kit suppliers and went with Lotto. Lotto just gave them a version of an Italian team's kit as there was no time to develop/design something new. Canterbury, in a fit of pique, leaked pictures of their next two seasons' worth of approved Deportivo kits onto the internet to show how much better they were than Lotto's
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]http://www.macron.com/en/team-macron.aspx?c=18

What is Ternana Calcio’s kit like ! They’ll never get out of Lega Pro 1a div. B with gear like that
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][url][/url]http://www.macron.com/en/team-macron.aspx?c=18

What is Ternana Calcio’s kit like ! They’ll never get out of Lega Pro 1a div. B with gear like that

They look very similar to two kits we wore circa 1994-96.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]http://www.macron.com/en/team-macron.aspx?c=18

I like that! the away reminds me of the sporty Alfa Romeo.
  • Options
    Hope Henners is right.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Can't really see the problem with people having an opinion on new kits or guessing what the new kit might look like? There are far worse opinions on this site sometimes.

Of course people can have an opinion. What is so funny is that we don't know what the kit is or what it will be like but people are already complaining about it.

And that every new kit gets slagged off but after a copy of weeks people see it, decide they like it and then buy it. It happens every time.
  • Options
    I don't like it.

Would be ok in ecru.
  • Options
    i think we should be more worried what the team will look like rether than the kit
  • Options
    They should be made to play in pants and vests.